Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

I am not backing these today, but wanted to throw this out there: The dogs of 1+ goals at better than evens have done very well against the handicap so far in the Cup. away Suduva +2, +112 Keyserispor +1 +137 Belchatow +1.5 +104 Zrinski +1 +109 Mattersburg +1 -102 home Zlate Moravce +1, +130 Honved +1 +114 Kaerjeng +2 +103
Don't ask me why I don't play these...round after round, they're winners: away Suduva +2, +112 1-2 W Keyserispor +1 +137 1-1 W Belchatow +1.5 +104 1-1 W Zrinski +1 +109 0-0 W Mattersburg +1 -102 1-2 P home Zlate Moravce +1, +130 0-2 L Honved +1 +114 0-0 W Kaerjeng +2 +103 0-3 L

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gutted!!!!!!took nicosia/cska draw (won),hapoel to win (won) and rabotnicki to win (0-0) £10 @11/1.To top it off rabotnicki was lowest odds of treble!!!!If only mr redlabel hadn,t bothered with his dead blody cert!!!!!so angry.10/10 ye right.I know i can;t blame you redlabel the facts did seem to favour home win and 1.83 seemed good value-anyone know why odds jumped up so much? Oh mostar had played last 25 mins with 10 men too!!!!!!!
Look mate... i put it 10/10, becouse only I know how much money i`ve lost on this shitty game. (much more then your childish 10 euro bet) I didn`t put a gun to your head, and tell you follow me or i`ll shoot you. I just, put the reasons why i bet on that game ... so ... **** you very much.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw redlabel,i apologise i shouldn,t have singled you out,i already had my double planned before i came on here,disappointed i added rabotnicki regardless of who wrote the prediction.it is MY OWN fault,i should have kept to the games i know about and certainly not broken my rule of no more than a double.Would still liketo know why odds jumped up so much for future experience.hope you didn,t lose too much.Not very often 10/1 plus odds come off(not in my experience) peed i was so close.thats betting i suppose.As i write cambridge get last min goal ruin my other bet..not i very good night at all!!!

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw relax now children!!! i have also lost alot on the rabotnicki game!!! i think the game was possibly fixed. red label is right he didnt force us to put money on rabotnicki. just another typical day in the uefa cup full of fixed games so what shit happenz you win some u lose some. :dude

watch out the CFR Cluj - Anorthosis Famagusta game. Price for home win is 1,38 at betfair and that is absolutely unnormal. there is great value here for anorthosis. Anorthosis has a very good history in european cups. Rangers twice, olympiakos piraeus, lierse, karlsruher, ath.bilbao, steaua buc. all suffered to pass from anorthosis in the last years. In 2005 they sent out Trabzonspor on a 3-2 aggr. only to be sent out from rangers and the referree. CFR Cluj many hear them for the first time. Yes they are the new power of romania and stuff like that but 1,38? NO THANKS Anorthosis +1 AH @ 2,65 with 6.5/10 stakes correct score 1-3 @ 150 0.5/10 correct score 1-1 @ 10 1.5/10 correct score 1-2 @ 35 1/10
great call :clap:clap:notworthy

Re: Atletico Madrid - Vojvodina

Atletico Madrid (-1.75) @1.83 (Betfair) medium stakes :cheers
Atletico 3-0 Vojvodina: Maxi (36'), Forlán (62'), Agüero (69'). Shots on Goal: Atletico 7/15, Vojvodina 0/1. An easy game for Atletico, and it could have been easily 6 or 7 goals but Serbian keeper had some impressive stops, and referee didn't conceded a goal in an non-existant offside. Good news for Atletico supporters is that team works much better with Maniche and Raul Garcia, and all the attacking cast played quite well, nothing to do with previous years when the only plan was to give the ball to Torres and wait for the goal.

Don't ask me why I don't play these...round after round, they're winners: away Suduva +2, +112 1-2 W Keyserispor +1 +137 1-1 W Belchatow +1.5 +104 1-1 W Zrinski +1 +109 0-0 W Mattersburg +1 -102 1-2 P home Zlate Moravce +1, +130 0-2 L Honved +1 +114 0-0 W Kaerjeng +2 +103 0-3 L
There is always a next time...:ok The more and more I look at it gets somewhat annoying, but still it is what it is. Go for the gut feeling in the 2nd leg ATT, if you don`t mind calling you that?:)

There is always a next time...:ok The more and more I look at it gets somewhat annoying' date=' but still it is what it is. Go for the gut feeling in the 2nd leg ATT, if you don`t mind calling you that?:)[/quote'] ATT=Andy The only time I played these was in the second leg of the previous round, went 4-1-4 and won .01 dollars or something. In every other round that I have been tracking, these big dogs are consistently beating the hcap. I am only looking at the better than evens lines because of the bonus: Today 5-2, but the result wasn't just plus-$300 on $100 bets but plus-$376 because of the plus-money. And going against the public just makes sense to me...look at what happened today to everybody's 1.25 "sure things."...

watch out the CFR Cluj - Anorthosis Famagusta game. Price for home win is 1,38 at betfair and that is absolutely unnormal. there is great value here for anorthosis. Anorthosis has a very good history in european cups. Rangers twice, olympiakos piraeus, lierse, karlsruher, ath.bilbao, steaua buc. all suffered to pass from anorthosis in the last years. In 2005 they sent out Trabzonspor on a 3-2 aggr. only to be sent out from rangers and the referree. CFR Cluj many hear them for the first time. Yes they are the new power of romania and stuff like that but 1,38? NO THANKS Anorthosis +1 AH @ 2,65 with 6.5/10 stakes correct score 1-3 @ 150 0.5/10 correct score 1-1 @ 10 1.5/10 correct score 1-2 @ 35 1/10
Thanks Kimeda, archaeus and c dark!! Had a realy good day...90 units win and i play at 10euro a unit. over 1000euro my profit on this game. i played also the win @ 9,20 5/10 :clap:clap:clap ANORTHOSIS :nana:nana:nana

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Not kayserispor :) Kayseri Erciyesspor We have two team same name but first one kayserispor(Turkcell Super League team and they team very very good for super league.) Other team Kayseri Erciyesspor,this team Lig A team(second league),and last year Turkish CUp final play team. :)