** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

Untitled-1.gif

Blackburn must beat Finnish side MyPa in the second qualifying round of the Uefa Cup in they are to book a place in the first round of the competition.

Mark Hughes' side overcame Lithuanian side FK Vetra 6-0 on aggregate in the Intertoto Cup to secure a place in today's draw in Switzerland. MyPa are fourth in their domestic top flight and have knocked out Motherwell and Dundee United in past European campaigns and are ranked 185 by UEFA compared to Blackburn Rovers who are ranked 63. They were promoted to the Finnish Football League, Veikkausliiga, in 1991 and have played on the highest level since then. The club has played in European Cup competitions several times and won the league in 2005. Furthermore, MyPa has won the Finnish Cup totally three times (1992, 1995 and 2004). Hughes brought in Santa Cruz who looks like he will start after McCarthy got taken off at 'Boro on Saturday. He's fully recovered now but Sparky has given him time off for the Arsenal game on Sunday. Cruz scored on his league debut against 'Boro and has played well since joining the Rovers squad starting with an impressive display away to Preston in a pre-season friendly, a Champions League winner with Bayern Munich in 2001 and a veteran of more than 50 appearances in Europe’s premier club competition, he celebrates his 26th birthday today by starting his first match for Blackburn Rovers in the 4,000-capacity Anjalankoski Stadium. but enough of all that we are going to batter them. MyPa (probable; 4-4-2): J Korhonen — T Huttunen, H Miranda, H Pulkkinen, T Kansikas — M Fofana, T Kuparinen, E Muinonen, K Agboh — A Kangaskolkka, E Peltonen. Blackburn Rovers (probable; 4-4-2): B Friedel — A Ooijer, C Samba, R Nelsen, S Warnock — D Bentley, Tugay Kerimoglu, R Savage, M G Pedersen — R Santa Cruz, J Roberts. ourtip.gif Rovers to win this comfortably and @ 1.5 with Skybet is buying money so lets have a nibble on the 3-0 and 4-0 3-0 To Rovers @ 10/1 with VcBet 4-0 To Rovers @ 25/1 with Skybet Barmy Army Barmy Army Barmy Army Barmy Army Barmy Army Barmy Army Barmy Army Barmy Army

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw hi, tonight the game between Kaerjeng from Luxembourg and Standard from Belgium. All my football-intellect and -intuition says that Standard always must win this game, because : - they are playing very good football in Belgian competition for the moment (two 4-1 victories) - they play tonight's away game in the sold out national stadium of Luxembourg : attendance will be 8000 : of who 6000 fanatic Standard-fans. - they will play their best eleven, apart from the injured Onyewu : Renard - Sarr, Dante, Dupré, Marcos - Toama, Defour, Witsel, Fellaini - Jovanovic, De Camargo But one question keeps haunting me, and maybe some scandinavian punters can enlighten this : HOW THE H*LL DID KAERJENG THEY MANAGE TO ELIMINATE LILLESTROM??

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw men, i made lot of explaination.. i never bet with my heart.. yes i may be glatasaray fan but at the same time i m a professional bet player... k.erciyes is a turkish team too.. but i advice you to read my comment..

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw have to say something about slaven,as a croat i am familiar with their game. defence is solid,but goes to bad, atack can be good but dont remember whern they played good for example 3-4 games in a row. i watched last game in uefa and they havent impressed me,opoonnet was too poor. i give advantage this first game to galata 65% not more becouse they have some injuries there and draw is always possible, but u can forget for home win altought i would love it ;) same situation with hajduk-sampodria , everything is possible, hajduk have some good names and might be their day.i will go to watch that game tonight and will play on draw becouse sampdoria isnt soo good yet...italians are struggling is split, i can remember roma last time and home advantage is big factor in this match, the whole town is living for this,tickets were sold out in 1 day ;) under would be smart bet and result 0:0 or 1:1 cheers

Have you watch Slaven? How will they play? You talk only about Galatasaray,but you dont know anything for Slaven..And I remember Slaven beat Aston Villa,it is not their first EC.. I know Galatasaray have more experriend players,and won 2 euro cups(uefa+super) but odds around 1.60 for away is too low..Gl with your bets shef..
i am from croatia slaven is good team but i think that they have minimal chanches for win this match so i will play on Galatasaray with medium stake. in croatian championship they have good start but turkey team is much stronger and they are favorites in this match and odds are very good

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Too mach money today placed on top favourites in cup uefa ( Standard, Basel, Blackburn, Rabotnicki, Maccabi, Dnipro, Cluj....) I dont like it and i will probably skip this kind of games..We have to remember some results from cup uefa qualifications last season:

ThursdayAug 24, 06Hajduk KulaE 1 - 1 ECSKA Sofiai
ThursdayAug 10, 06CSKA Sofia0 - 0Hajduk Kulai
ThursdayAug 24, 06NK Domzale0 - 3Hapoel Tel Avivi
ThursdayAug 10, 06Hapoel Tel Aviv1 - 2NK Domzalei
ThursdayAug 24, 06FC Vaduz2 - 1FC Baseli
ThursdayAug 10, 06FC Basel1 - 0FC Vaduzi
ThursdayAug 24, 06Levadia Tallinn1 - 0FC Twente Enschedei
ThursdayAug 10, 06FC Twente Enschede1 - 1Levadia Tallinni
ThursdayAug 24, 06Newcastle United0 - 0FK Ventspilsi
ThursdayAug 10, 06FK Ventspils0 - 1Newcastle Unitedi
ThursdayAug 24, 06AJ Auxerre5 - 1OFK Belgradei
TuesdayAug 8, 06OFK Belgrade1 - 0AJ Auxerrei
ThursdayAug 24, 06Olympique Marseille0 - 0Young Boys Berni
ThursdayAug 10, 06Young Boys Bern3 - 3Olympique Marseillei
Expecially i dont like "favourites" from east Europe.. Today we have some of them ( Cluj, Dnipro, Rabotnicki, Maccabi...)... I will skip this odds lower then 1.80 today and try to findd some god prices....

Too mach money today placed on top favourites in cup uefa ( Standard, Basel, Blackburn, Rabotnicki, Maccabi, Dnipro, Cluj....) I dont like it and i will probably skip this kind of games..We have to remember some results from cup uefa qualifications last season:
ThursdayAug 24, 06Hajduk KulaE 1 - 1 ECSKA Sofiai
ThursdayAug 10, 06CSKA Sofia0 - 0Hajduk Kulai
ThursdayAug 24, 06NK Domzale0 - 3Hapoel Tel Avivi
ThursdayAug 10, 06Hapoel Tel Aviv1 - 2NK Domzalei
ThursdayAug 24, 06FC Vaduz2 - 1FC Baseli
ThursdayAug 10, 06FC Basel1 - 0FC Vaduzi
ThursdayAug 24, 06Levadia Tallinn1 - 0FC Twente Enschedei
ThursdayAug 10, 06FC Twente Enschede1 - 1Levadia Tallinni
ThursdayAug 24, 06Newcastle United0 - 0FK Ventspilsi
ThursdayAug 10, 06FK Ventspils0 - 1Newcastle Unitedi
ThursdayAug 24, 06AJ Auxerre5 - 1OFK Belgradei
TuesdayAug 8, 06OFK Belgrade1 - 0AJ Auxerrei
ThursdayAug 24, 06Olympique Marseille0 - 0Young Boys Berni
ThursdayAug 10, 06Young Boys Bern3 - 3Olympique Marseillei
Expecially i dont like "favourites" from east Europe.. Today we have some of them ( Cluj, Dnipro, Rabotnicki, Maccabi...)... I will skip this odds lower then 1.80 today and try to findd some god prices....
Good luck with that! You may try a prayer :ok If god hears it, you will receive his prices for sure :notworthy

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw I just want to say that I agree in all with dj fish Slaven - Galata is hard to predict... maybe AW but also draw is very possible Hajduk will probable end in a draw but also can end in HW They have strong line up this season with some good individuals like Cernat who can decide game very easy Like I said, its hard to predict but..... with 30.000 supporters tonight, I think they can win.. I m their fun bur I m trying to be objective Cheers :cheers

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Hajduk(+1/4) - Sampdoria Match starts at 20:45 CET I am Hajduk fan so probably I am going to be subjective but I beleive Hajduk has some chances in this match today. Threre is no doubt that, "on the paper", Sampdoria is a better team with huge expirience playing in Europe which is, in my opinion, on of the crucial advantages of Italians. But let's talk about facts and see are there any chances for Hajduk. Hajduk doesn't play well at the beggining of this season. In fact Hajduk has some extremly good game phasese but they simply do not score and against any team and esspecially against team which will probably play only with one attacker and wait for oponent mistake it is crucial. To beat or just to stay unbeaten tonight Rukavina, as my special hope for today cause he is extremly fast player, should be much more agressive and selfish and Hajduk has to score. Hajduk's chance is not in Genoa but in Split. Hajduk players are at the different form level but Cernat, Hrgović and Živković are in good shape and Hajduk played more games in Chamionship and in qualification stage before so we can say that, concerning form, Hajduk seems to be in slight advantage. Hajduk is extremly strong at home. Not this season but since 1911. Even stronger teams than Sampdoria where defeated in Split and home soil advantage is maybe biggest advantage that Hajduk has at the moment. Sampdoria, on the, other hand is a soild Italian team which will probably play more defensive than offensive style but also with Caracciolo and Bellucci in fron they are also capable to score any time. Sampdoria is not in form yet and coach Mazzari is aware of that fact. He will play patient in this game and he knows that if they stay unbeaten in Split they are almost in next round. Sampdoria is a better team, has more expirience, and Hajduk doesn't play well against defensive style cause it's attackers are missing too many chances but Hajduk plays at home (all tickets were sold in one morning) and in this early stage it could be cruical that Hajduk has more games played. Concerning all facts I beleive this is a 50:50 game and although this odds doesn't seems so great I beleive Hajduk at 1,75 with +0,25 hcap is worth trying for smaller stake. Also odds for O/U line seems too generous as I expected 2.5 margin. Both teams have good attackers and although we expect careful game I am pretty sure that Hajduk will try to attack from first minute and I expect at least two goals on this match and this odds are too good not to try over also for smaller stake.2-1 or 1-1 is what I expect today in Split. Pick 1: H, Odds: 1.76, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle Pick 2: >2.2, Odds: 2.20, Stake: 4, Bookmaker: Pinnacle GL

Zrinjski Mostar is probably the worst football team that i have ever watched, and i have watched too many lousy teams in serbian league , national cup, and in qualifications for Uefa Cup. My team played against them in previous round, and humiliated them with 6:1 win on their ground. In Belgrade result was just 5:0. Thanks to Uefa and Partizan hooligans, we`re kicked from europe this season. And now, those amateurs from Zrinjski are going to next round, which is disgrace for football that team that managed to concede 11 in just two games, progress. Anyhow, Zrinjski is playing Rabotnicki in Skoplje tonight. And for me bet on hosts is a must. Odds are not great, around 1.5-1.55 at my local bookies, but IMO, it`s safe as bet can be... A team that consists of me and my drunken friends would beat Zrinjski. Pick : Rabotnicki to win @ 1.5 confidence 10/10, going big smiley.gif GL!

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw I am not backing these today, but wanted to throw this out there: The dogs of 1+ goals at better than evens have done very well against the handicap so far in the Cup. away Suduva +2, +112 Keyserispor +1 +137 Belchatow +1.5 +104 Zrinski +1 +109 Mattersburg +1 -102 home Zlate Moravce +1, +130 Honved +1 +114 Kaerjeng +2 +103

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Hajduk (+0.25) - Sampdoria UEFA Cup qualifier between Hajduk and Sampdoria. Last season Samp ended on the 9th place in Serie A and this summer they want into reconstruction of the team. Besides new coach Mazzari, there are quite a few new players in the team. They brought some good players, like Bellucci, Caracciolo & Montella to strenghten their attack. Anyway, with so many players and new coach, they'll need time to 'grease up' their gameplay. And their gameplay in last few matches wasn't impressive one. In friendlies, first they lost against Newcastle, 1:0, then played 'thin' 0:0 draw against Serie B team Albinoleffe while in Intertoto cup they were better with two 1:0 wins against bulgarian team Cherno More. It's worth noticing that in Genova they scored in the 90th minute against Cherno More. As I said, they are still searching for themselves, as they are still in preparation phase. In those friendles, Mazzari tried three combined teams as well as various tactical formations of his team to see what is the best solution for his team. Mazzari gives emphasis on tactis and is labeled as defensive coach, and I don't think he will rush in Split to score a goal. IMO, Samp will sit back and wait their chances on counters, especially because they aren't 100% fit and their championship hasn't started yet. On the other hand Hajduk is already deep into the championship and is in optimal form. Indeed, Hajduk had also some scoring problems, but they are really capable of scoring goals, especially on the home ground. In first round they were better than montenegrin Buducnost, and IMO, should have been at least 3 or 4:0 for Hajduk in the 2nd leg. For this match Sampdoria will miss important midfielder Palombo, while Hajduk cannot count on attacker Verpakovskis and defender Pelaic. It's not a big miss for Hajduk because Verpakovskis still isn't in his best form and will be replaced with Hajduk's best player of last season, Bartolovic, while defender Pandza, who will replace Pelaic who got injured, is IMO better than him. I'm going to point out to a fact that Hajduk never lost single match in Split aganist italian teams. Against Torino, Hajduk won 3:1 while against Fiorentina and Roma it was 0:0 and 1:1. Therefore with Sampdoria not in it's optimal form, and Hajduk, hungry for a decent euro cup result I think hosts can grab that win. Home win, medium stakes. Pick: H, Odds: 1.78, Stake: 5, Bookmaker: Bet365

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Yesterday we got many big surprises in the CL qual. Many big teams went down and did not get a result against predicted poorer teams. Tonight there are a lot of matches involving eastern europeans and other so-called "outsider" teams which I actually know nothing about and has everything to play for. In other words I won`t touch them even if they are proclaimed favourites or not. Information is the key to get good bets and when I don`t have I pass. Suspecting many punters in this thread are betting with their hearts it makes it difficult to follow them. Also many matches don`t have any value. If I were to take the double Standard Liege/Atletico Madrid for example, the value would be far too low for any bet. When looking at the total odds you have to put in somewhat heavy cash to get anything back. The danger of loosing gets doubled when there are to matches involved. With the impression of much can happen in the early stages in the european tournaments it is a bigger win to stay away than to make the bet. I still had a shot at one double tonight, took it when the value was still there. Blackburn and Maccabi Tel Aviv, two teams I know of and one more key factor, I know of their opposition. A fact many punters might forget to check out. Anyway, I wish the best of luck to any bet placed tonight in the Uefa cup!:hope

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw I would have had a profitable day had I not followed everyone on to Spartak M late...they were a little unlucky, goal taken away early, many shots close but not in, but on the other hand I watched the Spartak keeper go one on one with a Celtic player and barely get the ball with second effort...in other words, anything can happen.

I just want to say that I agree in all with dj fish Slaven - Galata is hard to predict... maybe AW but also draw is very possible Hajduk will probable end in a draw but also can end in HW They have strong line up this season with some good individuals like Cernat who can decide game very easy Like I said, its hard to predict but..... with 30.000 supporters tonight, I think they can win.. I m their fun bur I m trying to be objective Cheers :cheers
30000? only 3000 my friend.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Drogheda United - Helsingborgs IF Don't know to much about the home team, beside the fact that they're comfortable in top in the irish league. The game will be played at neutral ground in Dublin because Drogheda's stadium doesn't fit UEFA standards. Helsingborg info: Rumours have said Henrik Larsson might miss tonights game due to a cold, but my man in Dublin reports Helsingborg play with ordinary team, Larsson included. Last game Helsingborg played very well and won 3-0 away against GAIS. Only change from that game is that youngster Landgren is replaced by McDonald Mariga, which will strengthen the midfield. In the last eight games Helsingborg only have one loss, 2-3 against AIK, and Helsingborg really have started to play good football. Before 3-0 against GAIS they played as following: Malmö away 1-1 (league) Trans Narva away 3-0 (UEFA cup) AIK home 2-3 (league) Trans Narva home 6-0 (UEFA cup) IFK Göteborg home 2-2 (league) IFK Göteborg away 0-0 (league) Hammarby home 4-2 (league) Trans Narva was a very poor team, but in all games, beside the AIK defeat, Helsingborg have showed great preformance for periodes. Both strikers, Razak Omotoyossi and Henrik Larsson are in great form and will be dangerous to any defence. Omotoyossi so far scored 9 goals in the league. Helsingborg most probably play with following team: GK: Daniel Andersson Defence: Erik Wahlstedt, Oskar Rönningberg, Andreas Jakobsson, Adama Tamboura Midfield: Christoffer Andersson, McDonald Mariga, Andreas Dahl, Fredrik Svanbäck Forwards: Razak Omotoyossi, Henrik Larsson Helsingborg have lost defender Fredrik Björck and midfielder Babis Stefanidis during summer, but I'm truly honest when I say this havn't affected the team negative so far. Rönningberg and Jakobsson looks like they've found each other and play confident, and Stefanidis was the worst Helsingborg player in July according to fan site svenskafans.com. The irish are talking about "a good chance" for advancement, while Helsingborg says the "won't underestimate" the opponents. I think Helsingborg's good form and a little bit of too good confidence by the irish will make this a swedish victory. Helsingborg -0,25 @ 2,10 (Bet365) I therefore see as a good bet.

Zrinjski Mostar is probably the worst football team that i have ever watched, and i have watched too many lousy teams in serbian league , national cup, and in qualifications for Uefa Cup. My team played against them in previous round, and humiliated them with 6:1 win on their ground. In Belgrade result was just 5:0. Thanks to Uefa and Partizan hooligans, we`re kicked from europe this season. And now, those amateurs from Zrinjski are going to next round, which is disgrace for football that team that managed to concede 11 in just two games, progress. Anyhow, Zrinjski is playing Rabotnicki in Skoplje tonight. And for me bet on hosts is a must. Odds are not great, around 1.5-1.55 at my local bookies, but IMO, it`s safe as bet can be... A team that consists of me and my drunken friends would beat Zrinjski. Pick : Rabotnicki to win @ 1.5 confidence 10/10, going big smiley.gif GL! You stole my post compleatly. A agree that Rabotnicki will be enough for extremly poor Zrinjski Rabotnicki to win @1.55 7/10

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw watch out the CFR Cluj - Anorthosis Famagusta game. Price for home win is 1,38 at betfair and that is absolutely unnormal. there is great value here for anorthosis. Anorthosis has a very good history in european cups. Rangers twice, olympiakos piraeus, lierse, karlsruher, ath.bilbao, steaua buc. all suffered to pass from anorthosis in the last years. In 2005 they sent out Trabzonspor on a 3-2 aggr. only to be sent out from rangers and the referree. CFR Cluj many hear them for the first time. Yes they are the new power of romania and stuff like that but 1,38? NO THANKS Anorthosis +1 AH @ 2,65 with 6.5/10 stakes correct score 1-3 @ 150 0.5/10 correct score 1-1 @ 10 1.5/10 correct score 1-2 @ 35 1/10

watch out the CFR Cluj - Anorthosis Famagusta game. Price for home win is 1,38 at betfair and that is absolutely unnormal. there is great value here for anorthosis. Anorthosis has a very good history in european cups. Rangers twice, olympiakos piraeus, lierse, karlsruher, ath.bilbao, steaua buc. all suffered to pass from anorthosis in the last years. In 2005 they sent out Trabzonspor on a 3-2 aggr. only to be sent out from rangers and the referree. CFR Cluj many hear them for the first time. Yes they are the new power of romania and stuff like that but 1,38? NO THANKS Anorthosis +1 AH @ 2,65 with 6.5/10 stakes correct score 1-3 @ 150 0.5/10 correct score 1-1 @ 10 1.5/10 correct score 1-2 @ 35 1/10
No doubt, Anorthosis might be as good as you say - but CFR's coach, Andone, has coached in Cyprus a year back, so he knows what to expect from Anorthosis. Maybe i'm biased, but CFR should hold the upper hand tonight; they'll want to take an unassailable lead and I can very well see them trash Famagusta at home. They have a solid team, capable of scoring and holding possesion. Haven't seen Anorthosis play, though, so I'm not absolutely confident about CFR Cluj blasting their way through. 1.30 are low enough odds to keep away from betting on straight win, but a -1 handicap should be covered, if CFR puts out the first team. I'm inclined to think they will, despite given the fact they'll face Steaua Bucureşti on Sunday, at home.

Atletico Madrid - Vojvodina Atletico Madrid (-1.75) @1.83 (Betfair) medium stakes Atletico de Madrid finally returns to Europe after 6 years, and being a supporter of Atletico, this is the best moment for me to make my first preview at PL :) Atletico has been a big spender this summer, landing AMR Luis García (Liverpool), AM Reyes (Real Madrid), ST Diego Forlán (Villarreal), DM Raúl García (Osasuna) and AML Simao (Benfica) as biggest names. Regrettably, none of them will make fans forget the 36M€ sale of fan favourite and star ST Fernando Torres. Also AML Martin Petrov has been sold recently to Manchester City. Main concern for punters (and especially for fans) is that Atletico de Madrid tends to win the most difficult games and lose some easier ones especially at home. In the first round they went to Romania to play much lesser team Gloria Bistrita and (not surprisingly) they lost 2-1. In the return leg, Forlán scored at min.5, but weren't able to score another one and had a hard time trying to defend that single goal. Another concern is how the fans will react to the news that Vicente Calderon Stadium has been sold and the team will be playing in a new one in 2010. Atletico fans takes this kind of stuff heartily, and it has been a testing summer after the sale of Torres and this stadium news. All in all, Atletico's fans are probably the best in Spain in terms on supporting the team in their worst moments, so it's expected that fans will crowd Vicente Calderón. No big surprises in the players left behind by Aguirre (Costinha, Mista, Ce Castro, Cleber Santana, Falcón and Braulio) Expected eleven is quite offensive. DM Luccin has been relegated to bench and Aguirre has opted for the more dynamic duo in the midfield of Raul García and Maniche. Disposition in the field will be a 4-4-2 with Leo Franco; Seitaridis, Perea, Pablo, Antonio López; Raúl García, Maniche, Simao, Maxi; Agüero, Forlán. If things don't go the right way, expect Reyes to have a go in the second half. I don't have a lot of information about Vojvodina. It seems that all their players are available and their main threat is ST Despotovic, the top scorer in Serbian League last season. Aguirre is expecting a 4-5-1 with a solid defence, leaving possession to Atletico and quick counter-attacks. Forza Atleti !! :hope

Re: Atletico Madrid - Vojvodina

Atletico Madrid (-1.75) @1.83 (Betfair) medium stakes Atletico de Madrid finally returns to Europe after 6 years, and being a supporter of Atletico, this is the best moment for me to make my first preview at PL :) Atletico has been a big spender this summer, landing AMR Luis García (Liverpool), AM Reyes (Real Madrid), ST Diego Forlán (Villarreal), DM Raúl García (Osasuna) and AML Simao (Benfica) as biggest names. Regrettably, none of them will make fans forget the 36M€ sale of fan favourite and star ST Fernando Torres. Also AML Martin Petrov has been sold recently to Manchester City. Main concern for punters (and especially for fans) is that Atletico de Madrid tends to win the most difficult games and lose some easier ones especially at home. In the first round they went to Romania to play much lesser team Gloria Bistrita and (not surprisingly) they lost 2-1. In the return leg, Forlán scored at min.5, but weren't able to score another one and had a hard time trying to defend that single goal. Another concern is how the fans will react to the news that Vicente Calderon Stadium has been sold and the team will be playing in a new one in 2010. Atletico fans takes this kind of stuff heartily, and it has been a testing summer after the sale of Torres and this stadium news. All in all, Atletico's fans are probably the best in Spain in terms on supporting the team in their worst moments, so it's expected that fans will crowd Vicente Calderón. No big surprises in the players left behind by Aguirre (Costinha, Mista, Ce Castro, Cleber Santana, Falcón and Braulio) Expected eleven is quite offensive. DM Luccin has been relegated to bench and Aguirre has opted for the more dynamic duo in the midfield of Raul García and Maniche. Disposition in the field will be a 4-4-2 with Leo Franco; Seitaridis, Perea, Pablo, Antonio López; Raúl García, Maniche, Simao, Maxi; Agüero, Forlán. If things don't go the right way, expect Reyes to have a go in the second half. I don't have a lot of information about Vojvodina. It seems that all their players are available and their main threat is ST Despotovic, the top scorer in Serbian League last season. Aguirre is expecting a 4-5-1 with a solid defence, leaving possession to Atletico and quick counter-attacks. Forza Atleti !! :hope
i support your tips!