Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

from the bbc Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw: Otelul Galati (Romania) v Lokomotiv Sofia (Bulgaria) CFR Cluj (Romania) v Anorthosis (Cyprus) Rabotnicki (Macedonia) v Partizan Belgrade (Serbia)/Zrinjski Mostar (Bosnia) * Slaven (Croatia) v Galatasaray (Turkey) Uniao Leiria (Portugal) v Maccabi Netanya (Israel) Hajduk Split (Croatia) v Sampdoria (Italy) Besa Kavaje (Albania) v Litex Lovech (Bulgaria) Maccabi Tel Aviv (Israel) v Kayserispor (Turkey) Atletico Madrid (Spain) v Vojvodina (Serbia) Siroki Brijeg (Bosnia) v Hapoel Tel Aviv (Israel) Omonia Nicosia (Cyprus) v CSKA Sofia (Bulgaria) Basel (Switzerland) v Mattersburg (Austria) Ried (Austria) v FC Sion (Switzerland) MIKA (Armenia) v Artmedia (Slovakia) Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (Ukraine) v Belchatow (Poland) Honved (Hungary) v Hamburg SV (Germany) Young Boys (Switzerland) v Racing Lens (France) Tobol Kostanai (Kazakhstan) v Groclin (Poland) Austria Vienna (Austria) v Jablonc (Czech Republic) Zlate Moravce (Slovakia) v Zenit St Petersburg (Russia) Rapid Vienna (Austria) v Dinamo Tbilisi (Georgia) MyPa Myllykoski (Finland) v Blackburn Rovers Drogheda United (Ireland) v Helsingborg (Sweden) Metalurgs (Latvia) v AIK (Sweden) HJK Helsinki (Finland) v AaB Aalborg (Denmark) Ekranas (Lithuania) v Valerenga (Norway) Dunfermline Athletic (Scotland) v Haecken (Sweden) Brann Bergen (Norway) v Suduva (Lithuania) Haka Valkeakoski (Finland) v Midtjylland (Denmark) Dinamo Minsk (Belarus) v Odense (Denmark) Kaerjeng (Luxembourg) v Standard Liege (Belgium) Fredrikstad FK (Norway) v Hammarby (Sweden) (First leg ties to be played August 16, second legs played August 30.) * Partizan won first round qualifying tie 11-1 on aggregate but are appealing against a one-year-ban imposed after a fan riot during the first leg. If the appeal fails, Zrinjski Mostar will progress. blackburn should be ok, but not sure about drogheda and dunfermline against swedish opposition...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw I made a small bet on Häcken to go through @ 4.30 (Nordicbet), I see a value in that odds, the difference can't be that big, surely Häcken should have a 30% chance of knocking out Dunfermline.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw

Thursday 16 August 2007
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="middle">sp.gifBPP
Tobol Kostanay v Dyskobolia Grodzisk Wlkp (14:30 BST)2.373.352.75109%
MyPa v Blackburn Rovers (15:55 BST)8.004.001.53103%
Ekranas Panevezy v VÃ¥lerenga (16:00 BST)3.353.402.25104%
KS Besa Kavajë v Litex Lovech (16:00 BST)4.503.501.90104%
Dinamo Minsk v Odense BK (17:00 BST)2.603.252.75106%
FC Haka v FC Midtjylland (17:00 BST)2.763.402.50106%
HJK Helsinki v AaB Aalborg (17:00 BST)2.603.402.75105%
Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v GKS Belchatow (18:15 BST)1.434.337.80106%
CFR Cluj v Anorthosis Famagusta (18:30 BST)1.444.908.00103%
Lokomotiv Sofia v Otelul Galati (18:30 BST)1.833.504.00109%
Young Boys v RC Lens (18:30 BST)2.753.352.52106%
Siroki Brijeg v Hapoel Tel Aviv (19:00 BST)2.603.402.70105%
UN Kaerjeng v Standard Liège (19:00 BST)11.006.501.33100%
FK Austria Magna v FK Jablonec 97 (19:30 BST)1.673.805.20106%
Hajduk Split v Sampdoria (19:30 BST)3.153.352.37104%
Dunfermline Athletic v BK Häcken (19:45 BST)1.933.654.33103%
Atlético Madrid v Vojvodina (21:00 BST)1.225.6015.00107%

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw omonoia - cska sofia this is the thirdtime they face each other. previus two cska passed to the next round with very luck.i am fun of omonoia and this time i feel that we passed to the next round thanks to 1)cska problems and 2)OMONOIA TAINER.Last night in a press conference said that we studied very good the opponet we understand how is playing and we now know how we play against cska.Our target is to win and the same time we believe we will not allow cska to score,we can do it.HW 10/10:drums

omonoia - cska sofia this is the thirdtime they face each other. previus two cska passed to the next round with very luck.i am fun of omonoia and this time i feel that we passed to the next round thanks to 1)cska problems and 2)OMONOIA TAINER.Last night in a press conference said that we studied very good the opponet we understand how is playing and we now know how we play against cska.Our target is to win and the same time we believe we will not allow cska to score,we can do it.HW 10/10:drums
Hi mate , don`t get me wrong , I wish you luck vs cska , as I`m Levski Sofia supporter , but ... ;) What kind of problems are you talkin` about ... Problems in cska ?! I don`t know that they are having some troubles .... :) They have decent squad , with 10 new players , who are not used to play together atm , but with every match they play , they are getting more and more dangerous . It would be a hard match , I guess , but after all , I`m sure that cska is the team , who will proceed to the next round . But first match , in Cyprus , it can go either way . I do not know what kind of quality possesses Omonia , but I can assure you , that cska is better team than the team you last met , a year(s) ago . Good luck with that bet , I think that a scoreless draw here is quite possible , or even a 1-1 draw . And everything will be decided on the replay match , in Sofia ... ;)

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Ok, I insist that Häcken can cause problems for Dunfermline...Hope I don't look like a total dork after tomorrow's match... Häcken @ 4.70 (Nordicbet) Dunfermline have lost 2/2 league matches so far, Häcken have had a mixed season but have recently picked up some form and started to perform in a way that shows their capacity. Häcken have some players with routine ,mixed with some talented younger players, they should not be underestimated here. Dunfermline of course favourites, but I give Häcken 25-28% to win this match, making this bet good for valuehunters. 5/10

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Slaven Belupo v Galatasaray i'm a member of ultraslan that is the most fanatic supporter of galatasaray.. yes it is right lincoln and linderoth wont play this match.. but we are very good team and very talented players in our squad.. arda, sabri, barış and serkan.. and our scorers hakan şÃ¼kür(everybody knows him in the world) and ümit karan.. belupa plays firstly in europe cups and we are very experienced.. our goal is the uefa cup this year like in 2000.. we expect some transfer like aroune kone and alves.. if we have there is no doubt that we can play final of uefa cup.. i expect 0-1 or 0-2 galatasaray to win.. good luck..

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Isnt Arda suspended?I dont know how is Slaven but look in good form,I dont think it is easy for Galatasaray to play in Crotia,wo Linderoth,Arda and Lincoln..Maybe crotian friends can help about Slaven..I think in the first leg Slaven can get a draw or victory?

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw hey mate, i didn't write that arda is going to play for this match.. i just mentioned about our talented young players.. ok.. and it is not important arda will play or not.. koprivnica will get the nigtmare tomorrow night.. we have lots of players to pick.. dont compare galatasaray and poor koprivnica... it is clearly away win for us..

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Maccabi Tel Aviv v Kayseri Erciyes kayseri erciyes is going to play division 2 of turkey this season.. and very important players left club.. the most important player orkun (goal keeper) signed for galatasaray. kayseri played final of turkish cup and will play for uefa.. though they lost the final.. i know that they will play open football and try to score.. but it is impossible to beat maccabi.. maccabi -1 over 1.925 bet 365

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Have you watch Slaven? How will they play? You talk only about Galatasaray,but you dont know anything for Slaven..And I remember Slaven beat Aston Villa,it is not their first EC.. I know Galatasaray have more experriend players,and won 2 euro cups(uefa+super) but odds around 1.60 for away is too low..Gl with your bets shef..

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw i dont care abouth how they play mate.. i dont know where you play but i got 1.90 for galatasaray in sportingbet... have you ever seen the stadium of koprivnica. you can grow rice there:) it is value for me:dude

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Blackburn handicap look great for me..Mypas coach ikka makela has resigned,and Mypa is totally out of form,lost last 3 match in league,last 3-0 lost to Haka at home.. Blackburn win vetra in two matchs 4-0 and 2-0,mcCharthy missing this match,but Santa cruz will play in his place.. Saturday blackburn have won away at boro,and i dont think mypa will score,maybe 2,3-0 win for Blackburn..I take handi odds around 2.50..

Hi mate , don`t get me wrong , I wish you luck vs cska , as I`m Levski Sofia supporter , but ... ;) What kind of problems are you talkin` about ... Problems in cska ?! I don`t know that they are having some troubles .... :) They have decent squad , with 10 new players , who are not used to play together atm , but with every match they play , they are getting more and more dangerous . It would be a hard match , I guess , but after all , I`m sure that cska is the team , who will proceed to the next round . But first match , in Cyprus , it can go either way . I do not know what kind of quality possesses Omonia , but I can assure you , that cska is better team than the team you last met , a year(s) ago . Good luck with that bet , I think that a scoreless draw here is quite possible , or even a 1-1 draw . And everything will be decided on the replay match , in Sofia ... ;)
From what i managed to learned has financial problems and from the ten new players six of them they can not play due to late conformation to uefa.About the first game i know is going to be a good much but what ever i beleive this year omonoia is going to win with clean sheet this is what i feel and besides omonoia is avery diferent team now.Now concerning my informations about cska isiam wrong please correct me.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Aykut Erçetin Orkun Usak Rigobert Song İsmael Bouzid Servet Çetin Sabri Sarıoğlu Uğur Uçar Ferhat Öztorun Volkan Yaman Mehmet Topal Mehmet Güven Hasan Şaş Okan Buruk Barış Özbek Ayhan Akman Özgürcan Özcan Hakan ŞÃ¼kür Ãœmit Karan Arda Turan suspended galasaray went to belupa these 19 players and will play reds.. although linderoth, arda and lincoln wont play, it is very strong for koprivnica.. we dont need our stars for this match.. our manager watched koprivnica last weekend and knows that we will win easyly..

From what i managed to learned has financial problems and from the ten new players six of them they can not play due to late conformation to uefa.About the first game i know is going to be a good much but what ever i beleive this year omonoia is going to win with clean sheet this is what i feel and besides omonoia is avery diferent team now.Now concerning my informations about cska isiam wrong please correct me.
Well , there was some problems , between club and players , but now everything is clear , boss Alexander Tomov payed his players , that`s what our newspapers and media says . I tell you again , I`m not cska fan , I don`t care about situation around this club , but as far as I know , they are happy now with their wages . And , about new players ... Striker Garses , was the only one , who did not played vs Litex in last round in A Group , because of that confirmation . Others are good and will take part in that game , if coach Stoycho Mladenov decides , of course . I still do not want to bet on this match , so I wish you luck with that game ... ;)

Aykut Erçetin Orkun Usak Rigobert Song İsmael Bouzid Servet Çetin Sabri Sarıoğlu Uğur Uçar Ferhat Öztorun Volkan Yaman Mehmet Topal Mehmet Güven Hasan Şaş Okan Buruk Barış Özbek Ayhan Akman Özgürcan Özcan Hakan ŞÃ¼kür Ãœmit Karan Arda Turan suspended galasaray went to belupa these 19 players and will play reds.. although linderoth, arda and lincoln wont play, it is very strong for koprivnica.. we dont need our stars for this match.. our manager watched koprivnica last weekend and knows that we will win easyly..
Hmm I think I will take Galata too...btw how old is Sukur? :)

Blackburn handicap look great for me..Mypas coach ikka makela has resigned,and Mypa is totally out of form,lost last 3 match in league,last 3-0 lost to Haka at home.. Blackburn win vetra in two matchs 4-0 and 2-0,mcCharthy missing this match,but Santa cruz will play in his place.. Saturday blackburn have won away at boro,and i dont think mypa will score,maybe 2,3-0 win for Blackburn..I take handi odds around 2.50..
Agree, if Blackburn take this match somewhat seriously they should cover -1.5, MyPa totally out of form. I'm also backing AIK -0.25, Maccabi, and Cluj, maybe Cluj with hcp too. I'm tempted by Aab dnb at odds around evens, HJK also out of form and I rank the Danish league higher than the Finnish, thats for sure.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw well camino when odds first came out zenit they where 11/10 to win with sky bet. i luckily put couple of hundred on couldn't believe those odds. now odds are around 1/2 zenit should be too strong maybe even a -1 handicap is worth taking. :tongue2

Standard Liege should be to much for the team from Luxembourg. They eliminated Lillestrom but now they face a better opponent.
Yes, I definately think they'll cover -1,5, even if they change their line up, I, still can't believe lilleström managed to get knocked out by them.

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw UEFA Cup Soccer - Haka/Midtjylland - total Over 2 (-175) for the regulation time held on Aug 16 at 11:00am [pending] Haka is Finland's top team (4-3-1 home, 13-6 goal differential), and here they face Denmark's 2nd-place Midtjylland (0-1-1 away, 2-3 goal differential). The question is whether the Danes will score, because we know they'll concede. In the last round, Midtjylland played to a 2-3 at Keflavik and a 2-1 in the return leg...giving up four goals to a team from Iceland suggests they won't be keeping a clean sheet here. Haka was supposed to blow away Welsh side Rhyl in the first round; they lost 1-3 at Rhyl and won the return 2-0. So, both teams advanced on away goals...not imagining a defensive battle here. Overall: Haka 9-3-3, 25-13 goal differential Midtjylland 3-1-1, 10-4 goal differential BOL

Hmm I think I will take Galata too...btw how old is Sukur? :)
i'm not sure but he is 36 or 37.. but it is not important cause he scored 2 gols last league match.. he is very good form now.. and t think that he will score today too.. http://www.uefa.com/competitions/uefacup/news/kind=1/newsid=570656.html kalli said that galatasaray definitly wont play defence, and want to score.. koprivnica manager Jurcic said they want to score and will play offencive football.. you can get 1.95 at bet365 great value.. it is 1.65 bwin..

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Match: Omonia v CSKA Sofia Pick: Omonia @ 2.46 @ betfair Stakes: 8/10 Many new young players in CSKA. Very poor management. Financial problems. Owner Midal goes to Cyprus with empty promises no one believes. Some players with doubtful contracts. Everything that is typical for shitty Bulgarian football is true for both "champions" CSKA and Levski. I made some decent profit laying Levski in the CL quals, now it is the time of CSKA. I really doubt they will overcome Omonia at home. Good luck all :ok

Re: Uefa Cup, second qualifying round draw Koprivnica Ivesa Bosnjak Kristic Poldrugac Posavec Sopic Poljak Radeljic Juric Kresinger Vrucina Galatasaray Orkun Sabri Song Servet Volkan Okan Barış Ayhan Hasan Şaş Hakan Şükür Ümit Karan Stat: Gradski Yayın: D-Smart Hakem: Stephane Lannoy Saat: 19.30 Avrupa’daki eleme maçları 1993-94 Galatasaray-Cork City 2-1 Cork City-Galatasaray 0-1 M.United-Galatasaray 3-3 Galatasaray-M.United 0-0 1994-95 Avenir Beggen-Galatasaray 1-5 Galatasaray-Avenir Beggen 4-0 1995-96 Sparta Prag-Galatasaray 3-1 Galatasaray-Sparta Prag 1-1 1997-98 Sion-Galatasaray 1-4 Galatasaray-Sion 4-1 1998-99 Galatasaray-Grasshoppers 2-1 Grasshopers-Galatasaray 2-3 1999-2000 Rapid Wien-Galatasaray 0-3 Galatasaray-Rapid Wien 1-0 2000-01 Saint Gallen-Galatasaray 1-2 Galatasaray-Saint Gallen 2-2 2001-02 Galatasaray-Vllaznia 2-0 Vllaznia-Galatasaray 1-4 Galatasaray-Levski Sofya 2-1 Levski Sofya-Galatasaray 1-1 2003-04 Galatasaray-CSKA Sofya 3-0 CSKA Sofya-Galatasaray 0-3 2006-07 Galatasaray-Mlada Boleslav 5-2 Mlada Boleslav-Galatasaray 1-1 galatasaray played 24 Qualification matchs and 17 w , 6d , 1 L.. GS scored 57..