Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll

jones12345

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: V * Points problems registering tonight

I wasn't able to register tonight. I know I played more than enough hands. I even went up the stakes and played more hands but still it was telling me that I had played no hands. Support was as useless as a chocolate teapot. "It may be a problem with the raked hand counter". Really! You don't say! "If you'd contacted us earlier we could have registered you." If I didn't have to hang on for 15 mins before Live support could deal with my request it would have been OK. Anyone else have a problem. Only about 50 registered which is about 40 short of a normal Sunday so I would suspect others were struggling as well.
Think I've played my quota but no interest in the game tonight. Will email support and see if I can use it for Tuesday's game.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special

Just had a look at the field for next Sundays Monthly Final! At least 20 PL's in there! :ok I see there's a CATHCASH (Dorchester) and a KATHCASH (Dorchester)......hmmmm :unsure TQM
Good spot. Put some money in KATHCASH account with my partners card.It let me do so and i qualified,next day my account was locked by web dollar because the card name and account name were different.So i've got a new account now CATHCASH1.was not being sneaky. i ain't that clever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special No sign of the usual V-Points Tourney for tomorrow - tried Live Help without success! Rocio: Hello 374088, my name is Rocio, How may i help you? 374088: Hi, There's no sign of the V Roll Satellite in the Lobby for tomorrow (19:30 start) - entry by playing 25 raked hands. Has it been cancelled? Thanks Rocio: hello, please, could you give me the id of the tournement 374088: I'm unsure of the ID - it runs every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday Rocio: ok, please, i will try to find it . wait a second , please 374088: cheers Rocio: please, bear with me one second 374088: ok Rocio: sir, sorry but i cannot find it. Please, could you sen us an email, so we can investigate it. Rocio: the email: Rocio: [email protected] 374088: Ok, thanks for your help I'll fire off an e-mail and see if they can help! TQM

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special Hi I am aware you have previously played in the Virgin V*Rolls, as such you may be wondering what has happened to these tournaments recently. Due to the upgrade to the poker software we have experienced some technical difficulties which sadly resulted in some of these tourneys not displaying and on Sunday 2nd December the tourney being cancelled. Sincere apologies for this. I have been promised that all the issues have now been resolved and the V*Rolls will be operating as normal from now on. The V*Roll sats can now be found under the ‘satellite’ tab within the multi table tourneys. The next V*Roll satellite will be running on Thursday 6th December at 7.30pm. The V*Roll final which runs on the last Sunday of every month can be found under the ‘freeroll’ tab. To help make up for the value lost for the V*Rolls that have not run recently we will be adding an additional 50,000 V*Points to the final. Therefore a massive 150,000 V*Points will be up for grabs in this months final. Thank you for your patience. Ollie Virgin Poker Team.

• 3 weeks later...