** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll

jones12345

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Re: Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll I used to do really well in this Freeroll but the wheels fell off a while ago and now i cant find them :unsure lol well done for another FT Morlspin :clap. I hope your off somewhere nice Avongirl, wanna take me i could do with a Holiday mine isn't coming quick enough.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll Have thet changed rules or cocked up on tonights vroll? Havig got to final 10 (think I was 9th) it ended with a message saying I'd won through to next round and then it terminated the game whilst still 10 of us there...... Mind you it had been playing in sync mode all night, looks as though someone screwed the game definition [later] Just got email - all final 10 get 2500 points .... feel a bit guilty (as I was running 9th) but not too much so. It was a strange game as early on I followed (hit wrong key) to an all-in of about 2000 with 52o - someone else (with AK?) went for it as well, a 5 on the flop and a 5 on the river saw me win - the poker gods have a strange sense of humour!

Re: Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll Definitely changed the payout to a level pay for final table:

V*ROLL SATELLITES
PositionV*POINTS
1st2,500
2nd2,500
3rd2,500
4th2,500
5th2,500
6th2,500
7th2,500
8th2,500
9th2,500
10th2,500
MONTHLY V*ROLL
PositionV*POINTS
1st20,000
2nd17,000
3rd15,000
4th13,000
5th10,000
6th9,000
7th7,000
8th5,000
9th3,000
10th1,000

Re: Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll 9.49 am:

Hi Sorry if you've already been told this a dozen times already, but it is being talked about on Punter's Lounge and I just want somebody at Virgin to be aware there is a problem. At least the last two games of the VRoll have been massively slowed down by the game going into Hand for Hand synch mode on 100 players and remaining there all through the game. As the prizes are only top 10 this is clearly not needed at all. Makes it very frustrating to play! If somebody could give Boss a kick up the pants that would be well appreciated by all concerned. Yours
10.10:
Thanks for this feedback Stephen, This is very frustrating. I'm pushing for a resolution to this issue asap (Boss have been suitably kicked up the pants!!) I apologise again for these problems and thanks for your patience. Cheers Ollie
--------- As ever...well impressed with the speed and level of response from Virgin Poker. :ok

Re: Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll Was absolutely fuming after last nights game. Short stacked and shoved from early with Ace rag, needed to get some chips and killing blinds were soon upon me. Lost the hand, fair enough, but then the game finished...I didn't realise we were even near, let alone on, the bubble. As the BB was the other short stack, had I known we were bubbling I would never have made the move. :wall:wall:wall

• 5 months later...

Re: Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll As posted in the diary thread, monthly final gone.

V*Roll Satellites - every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday at 7.30pm (GMT). Virgin Poker have introduced a WHOPPING 3 'V*ROLLS' every week to bulk up your V*POINTS. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays will become V*ROLL nights with 25,000 V*POINTS up for grabs! That's the value of a free flight to Las Vegas 3 times a week!
  • Play a total of 25 raked hands at the cash tables on the day of the tournament and the day before any of the thrice weekly V*ROLL tourneys.
  • A 'raked' hand is defined as a hand where you contribute money to the pot in a cash game(excluding blinds)
  • Top 10 from every V*ROLL tourney will earn V*POINTS.
V*ROLL Tourneys
PositionV*POINTS
1st7,500
2nd5,000
3rd3,000
4th2,500
5th2,000
6th1,500
7th1,250
8th1,000
9th750
10th500
So get your skates on and qualify for the next V*ROLL today!
  • There is no longer a monthly V*ROLL.
  • Points will be added to your accounts within 3 working days of the tournament completion.
  • The minimum for the tournament is 18.
  • Standard Virgin Poker rules apply.
  • The promoter is Virgin Poker

Virgin V Rolls - Change Anouncement Virgin Poker have introduced a WHOPPING 3 'V*ROLLS' every week to bulk up your V*POINTS. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays will become V*ROLL nights with 25,000 V*POINTS up for grabs! That's the value of a free flight to Las Vegas 3 times a week! Play a total of 25 raked hands at the cash tables on the day of the tournament and the day before any of the thrice weekly V*ROLL tourneys.

• A 'raked' hand is defined as a hand where you contribute money to the pot in a cash game(excluding blinds)
  • Top 10 from every V*ROLL tourney will earn V*POINTS.
So get your skates on and qualify for the next V*ROLL today! There is no longer a monthly V*ROLL.
  • Points will be added to your accounts within 3 working days of the tournament completion.
  • The minimum for the tournament is 18.
  • Standard Virgin Poker rules apply.
  • The promoter is Virgin Poker.

• 4 months later...