Virgin V Roll RH Freeroll

jones12345

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special

Ive just been sad enough to count my v points won in tourneys over the last 18 months....... 110,900 v points!!! anyone beating that through tourney play only?
I don't want to brag, but check out the personal best table....... :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude :dude

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special Thought I'd give the cash tables a go tonight. Played for about 90 mins on 0.05/0.10c and thought I'd done 22 raked hands. Intended to try to reg under the requirement so it would tell me how many I'd got and confirm I was counting right, but it's let me in (within about 5 mins of leaving the table). So now I'm no wiser as to whether I'm miles out and played far too long. :eyes Anyway, can't complain - bought in with $5 and left with $12.86. :dude Presume I'm correct in thinking the size of the pot doesn't matter, once it's a raked hand, it's still only 1 raked hand whatever?

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special Cheers. :ok Might try stop at what I think is 10 next time and see what it says. The speed of the play (and how tight I play :tongue2) it would definitely be worth 2 tabling at least, not sure I could do 4 (being a non-smoker!) I guess short handed tables would be quicker too.

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special Are all you guys receiving your V-Points? No sign of my measly 1000 being added from 9 days ago - do I need to trigger something for them to show? Contacted live support on Tuesday and was instructed to send an e-mail to Virgin! (What's the point of live support if they're not allowed to do anything constructive...eg.add the points themselves?) Anyway, 4 e-mails later and no sign of the v-points going in - and no reply to any e-mail!! Everyone else got credited with theirs okay? TQM

• 1 month later...

Re: Virgin Vpoint Special

Ive played around 120-150 hands today ranging from 5c-10c to $1-$2 and it states i have 7 hands......contacted live support who of course were shite and emailed Joe' date=' but no reply, anyone else havin any bother registering[/quote'] I played my 25 raked hands at lunchtime but they still weren't showing up at 7pm. Waited a couple of minutes for live support and 'Tina' registered me within a minute. :ok Got a very chatty Mole and Oulton at my table though. :unsure Red.

V * Points problems registering tonight I wasn't able to register tonight. I know I played more than enough hands. I even went up the stakes and played more hands but still it was telling me that I had played no hands. Support was as useless as a chocolate teapot. "It may be a problem with the raked hand counter". Really! You don't say! "If you'd contacted us earlier we could have registered you." If I didn't have to hang on for 15 mins before Live support could deal with my request it would have been OK. Anyone else have a problem. Only about 50 registered which is about 40 short of a normal Sunday so I would suspect others were struggling as well.