** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WSOP Main Event

GaF

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP Main Event

I just went to Betfair to lay him' date=' but he wasn't as short as I thought he might be....[/quote'] I did exactly the same mate. Thinking about it though I'm not sure how he can lose tbh. He's just shown he'll call a big bet with nothing so guys need huge hands to go up against him with and surely he's got the intelligence with such a lead not to get involved :unsure

Re: WSOP Main Event Cream Chips At the end of this level, a new chip denomination will be introduced. They look white but the color is called "cream." One cream chip will be worth 250,000. The lavender chips are worth 100,000. The salmon chips are worth 50,000. The peach chips are worth 25,000. The tangerine chips are worth 5,000.

I did exactly the same mate. Thinking about it though I'm not sure how he can lose tbh. He's just shown he'll call a big bet with nothing so guys need huge hands to go up against him with and surely he's got the intelligence with such a lead not to get involved :unsure
If another few players go out pretty soon, then it's deep stacked enough that there is time for the other players to outplay/trap him....

I think I'd need an ipod or ear muffs or something to drown out the sound of all the chip ruffling. :ok
Yeah - agree totally!!! And that's 1 table - what on earth is it like with a hundred or so?

Re: WSOP Main Event Hand #28 - Lee Childs Eliminated in 7th Place ($705,229) show-this-hand.gif Hand #28 - Alex Kravchenko has the button in seat 2, Lee Childs raises from the small blind to 720,000, Jerry Yang moves all in from the big blind, and Childs goes into the tank. He has 4.98 million left behind. After about two minutes, Childs says, "I call." Yang shows js.gif8s.gif, and Childs claps his hands and shows kh.gifjc.gif. Childs is in a dominant position to double up here. The flop comes 6c.gif4c.gif4d.gif, and there is some slowly building applause from Lee's fans. The turn card is the 8c.gif, and the crowd groans as Jerry Yang pumps his fist and jumps up and down as he takes the lead. Childs has picked up a club flush draw, and he can win the hand with a king or any club. The river card is the 9d.gif, and Jerry Yang throws his hands in the air before he runs to hug his family on the rail. Yang wins the pot with two pair, eights and fours. Lee Childs is eliminated in seventh place, earning $705,229. The next player eliminated will receive $956,243 for sixth place.