** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WSOP Main Event

GaF

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WSOP Main Event

I've laid Yang at 1.91 on Betfair :ok I cant see him winning it - too much play and he's not good enough to keep going as this gets short handed.....
Good bet imo, he's been read like a book a couple of times and is begging to take a big hit the way he's raising atm imo.

Re: WSOP Main Event Hand #56 - Hevad 'Rain' Khan Eliminated in 6th Place ($956,243) show-this-hand.gif Hand #56 - Jon Kalmar has the button in seat 8, Jerry Yang raises from middle position to 1.5 million, and Hevad 'Rain' Khan reraises from the small blind to 6 million (leaving himself just 3.44 million behind). Raymond Rahme is taking his time from the big blind, counting his own chips to see how much 6 million would dent his stack. He eventually folds, and his fans in the crowd let out a soft, disappointed groan. The action is back on Yang, who stands up to look at Khan, and then he asks how many chips Khan has behind. It's taking a while to get a clear count, and all of the other players wander away from the table, except for Raymond Rahme, who stays at the table to watch. After several minutes of chip counting, Yang calmly says, "I call." Khan moves all in before the flop, in the dark. The flop comes kc.gif4c.gif2d.gif, and Yang calls with jh.gifjs.gif. Khan shows as.gifqs.gif, and he needs to improve to stay alive. The turn card is the 3c.gif, and Khan picks up additional outs with a gutshot straight draw. He needs an ace, a queen, or a five to survive. The river card is the 3s.gif, and Jerry Yang runs to his family for a hug as he wins the pot with two pair, jacks and threes. Hevad 'Rain' Khan is eliminated in sixth place, earning $956,243. The next player eliminated will receive $1,255,069 for fifth place.

just seen hellmuth crash that car what a fcukin idiot :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
covers himself in glory and says i was going about 20mph :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Good bet imo' date=' he's been read like a book a couple of times and is begging to take a big hit the way he's raising atm imo.[/quote'] Not so good - he's down to 1.82 now :sad Might have to deposit into betfair if he goes any shorter :loon

Re: WSOP Main Event Quote:

Originally Posted by slapdash viewpost.gif Small bet on Kravchenko at 18.0. I think he's clearly the best player left, and if he has a bit of luck to get a few chips, he could be the one to trap Yang.
Looking even better now :ok Letting it ride or laying it off?