Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

Ffs There Is No Password
Same here recieved this email but no password Dear jon, The "King of Poker" is back, and you're invited to join in for free! The Maxim King of Poker, now in it's third year, has become a seminal event on any self-respecting poker player's calendar. Starting afresh on Tuesday 3rd April at 8:30pm , it's the poker series that they're all talking about, in homes, offices and on street corners across the UK. The free series of online tournaments is sure to attract thousands of players of all standards, competing online to become the official King of Poker... and best of all, you're invited! Over $20,000 in prizes must be won! Huge cash prizes (up to £1,500), Toshiba laptops, PS3s, Wiis, PSPs and more are on offer during the series with twice-weekly tournaments to get involved in. However you want to play it, whether it's just for a laugh, some valuable practice at the tables or you have your eyes set firmly on the Crown, it's up to you. Who can say no to a free shot at winning those prizes? It's easy if you want to join in too, just follow these three easy steps and you'll be away:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 dont know what your all moaning about, got my password at 9 am this morning. YEAH RIGHT just like i got my fancy chip set from last years tourney. still waiting, in fact have given up. Good luck to all who finally get the PW and will c u later, expecting at least a 50% attendance on the final table for Punterslounge boys, and Gals.

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

How did you get it mate? did you get a email?
I phoned Betfiar and hassled them. They said the email got sent out at midday, but we never received it and when I told them that, they just gave it to me over the phone. Cool Fenner, sounds like they might have sent it out again then.....