** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

5th place, qualified for the final (again ;) ), and won $25 to boot. It only took 4 hours and 15 minutes... :$ See you next week... :rollin
Steve, you are a masochist!!!!:lol:lol Question is, was that SO's Joe Legge in there, who won it actually?.....:unsure:unsure

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 I played for a while but got knocked out by Mivi - heart wasnt in it as I had already qualified last week and Life on Mars final was on whihc ive been waiting for for weeks! :) Question is - now that some people have qualified twice will they hand out more places to last nights freeroll? :)

I played for a while but got knocked out by Mivi - heart wasnt in it as I had already qualified last week and Life on Mars final was on whihc ive been waiting for for weeks! :) Question is - now that some people have qualified twice will they hand out more places to last nights freeroll? :)
The last 2 years on VC it was the top 27 twice a day went through to the weekly final for a seat at the grand final. Most people tried to qualify for the final as many times as they could because it limited the amount of people in the weekly final. Not sure how it works with Betfair. :unsure

The last 2 years on VC it was the top 27 twice a day went through to the weekly final for a seat at the grand final. Most people tried to qualify for the final as many times as they could because it limited the amount of people in the weekly final. Not sure how it works with Betfair. :unsure
I know mate - I was there ;) :)

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 So I win $25 on a freeroll, and Betfair send me this email: ------------------------------------------------------ Please note that for security reasons we need to validate your account before we can send any prizes you have won on freerolls. In order to assist us with this security procedure we ask that you send us a photocopy or scan of one document from each of the categories listed below: Personal identification - a copy of one photo ID from the following list: -Passport -Driving license -National Identification card (photographic ID required), -Citizenship certificate Address verification - a copy of one of the following: - Utility bill (less than 3 months old) -Tax bill - Bank statement - (less than 3 months old) Source of payment verification - a copy of one of the following; -Betfair account registered Credit or Debit card (front only) -Credit or Debit card account statement of a Betfair registered card (less than 3 months old) -Bank statement - must have Betfair transaction visible on it (less than 3 months old) PLEASE NOTE: -Please do not send original documents, but rather copies of these documents. -The documents must be clear and legible and have all your usernames or telephone account ID on all documents. If this is not the case processing time may be longer and may result in temporary account suspension. NB: please do NOT include your password in any correspondence -Use the highest resolution available on your fax machine (recommended resolution supported by most machines: 'Photo'). -Please send scans in JPEG or GIF file formats only with a maximum size of 10MB per page. -For your personal security and the integrity of your bank cards please blank out all digits except for the last four of the account and card numbers. Leaving the start and expiry date visible. -Please send documents that state your residential address. Regrettably, documents addressed to a P.O. Box number are unacceptable for validation. In order to confirm that this request is genuine please feel free to call the Betfair Helpdesk. You can find the number by going to "Help" on our website and viewing the details under "Contact us". -------------------------------------------------------------- Seems a bit excessive to me! I think I'm much more likely to say "sod you, keep your $25" to be honest. It makes me wonder if it's worth even playing in the final now... :@ EDIT: Just been reading a couple of other threads about this (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43725&page=3&highlight=maxim & http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44892), which shows robilaruk, Scully, and Galronix had the same requests after winning in the March 'Launch' freeroll. Is there an easy way around it (like complaining to them ;))?

Even though I've registered - it ain't sent me the password - if anyone would like to take pity on me then can they PM me it please :ok .
No PW for me too, guest it using my poker ESP. Still dont know why i dont get the PW as i have registered for this a few times now and received conformation:wall :wall .

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Hi guys, don't know if either of you remember me from the wee hours of this morning but i was on the final table with you two (McG and Valiant). Im fairly new to the online poker world and was wondering what do we do to claim the prize? Also, are we allowed to go into the other freerolls available?:DI wanna win a PSP!lol cheers

Hi guys, don't know if either of you remember me from the wee hours of this morning but i was on the final table with you two (McG and Valiant). Im fairly new to the online poker world and was wondering what do we do to claim the prize? Also, are we allowed to go into the other freerolls available?:DI wanna win a PSP!lol cheers
Hiya Myles, :welcome to the PL. I've qualified twice now - once in the freeroll and a couple of weeks back in the royal rumble. I was playing for 2 reasons. Truthfully... 1- For the prizes. 2- To deny someone a qualifying spot in order to make things easier(?) for the monthly final. I wanna PSP too. :ok Hope you like it here and you become a regular poster. This lot on here have turned me into a Poker junkie from a complete novice. Well played last night. :clap

Hi guys, don't know if either of you remember me from the wee hours of this morning but i was on the final table with you two (McG and Valiant). Im fairly new to the online poker world and was wondering what do we do to claim the prize? Also, are we allowed to go into the other freerolls available?:DI wanna win a PSP!lol cheers
hi sandy :welcome to pl.....yes you can still enter the freerolls,even after you are qualified for the finals.congrats for last night,see you in the final.:ok