** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Received my PSP yesterday, just 8 days after winning MKOPT Freeroll 3 - very nice - "Ceramic White". It's been hijacked, as expected, by Mrs McG, who is busy acquiring games for it. It could turn out to be the most expensive free prize I've ever won. :loon See you all on Sunday - and good luck to all PL'ers at the table. How many others have qualified? I've looked through this thread, and can see (in no particular order) nufc40/steve73 (twice) Mr V (twice) gazza271 rippyuk Burnley Joe Teazz Pocket Lady jonnyke philossify ubermonkey1 legendkiller Red Fear mylesandy Spur Man Goodfella888 Babbler croc teaulc jarjaruk that's at least 20 of us - who else have I missed? Will it be the focus game ;) McG :gimme

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 I'm in too ...... Focus game ... not sure .... if it's a game requiring pre qualification, I like to let everyone know in advance :unsure So probably not..... (But might make next months final the focus ...... )

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Bleedin eck. Out 47th. Had a flush on the river but it was the wrong heart - enough to give a Full House to kick me out... :wall :wall :wall Watste of a month :( Off to get :beer :beer :beer :beer :puke :puke :puke :puke :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Just seen Coach73 land runner, runner for a flush when all in and behind to avoid going out in 11th. Down to last 10 (in the big money). For PL are coach73 (6th), ubermonkey (9th) and Spur Man (10th). :hope