** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Just gone out in 19th. Thought it was about time I started playing as well as I did in this last year! (Just a shame it's not still top 27 :( ) I can see welchy, shuby and goater still there, all currently in the top 10. Good luck guys. :hope

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

Just gone out in 19th. Thought it was about time I started playing as well as I did in this last year! (Just a shame it's not still top 27 :( ) I can see welchy, shuby and goater still there, all currently in the top 10. Good luck guys. :hope
thanks avon, but a bit low on chips and moral, need some :zzz got mi goody bag and final seat im please wi that;)

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

unlucky for the goat! finished at 11th!!!!!
I hate this game at times, last week over 4 hours play to finish 12th! Out in 11th tonight cant believe it:wall played good poker untill the last 45minutes where I became far to passive made stupid bets and calls. At least the one consolation I got knocked out by welchy good call by the way with your pocket 2,s. Congrats on your 3rd place:ok

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 finished 3rd couldnt believe the last hand:wall had kj flop comes out AKJ bb the chip leader raised 7k i went all in thinking he had hit a or k and you guessed it he had ak -the other guy who only had 5k stayed out of it and i kissed goodbye to my 35k:wall

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Am out Pocket 7's - flop the full house... against 10 10... the turn shows a 10... Hate betfairr with a vengence... had to call something on a completely unbalanced table (i.e. me having 1.5 k next one up on 9k)... Then there is the table with the constant DC which as a result are miles behind the rest of the tourny - max chip holder on 4.5k... takes the P...