** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 i had to ring them for my$50 and not got my goody bag. it doesnt stop them emailing me quite often wanting to know why i dont play there anymore, i think they have alot of problems at the moment there site sends my computer into overdrive when it stays connected

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 I emailed Betfair to ask where my Nintendo Wii was... ''Thank you for your e-mail. We apologise for the delay in the matter, however the Nintendo Wii's are out of stock at the moment, and the company we engaged to sort out the dispatch of prizes is trying hard to amend this problem in whichever way possible. Your patience in the matter is greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.'' Well there are ten shops in Wakefield alone that each have a dozen or more...so just how hard are they trying then? Ah well, as my Dad always said ''Don't expect owt for nowt...there's always a catch somewhere!''