** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Maxim King of Poker 2007

nufc40

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 made it in 15th by the skin of my teeth. :nana only had 1200 left and in the big blind next hand for 600. And someone else bubbled!!! How does that work? :rollin Not a bad day today, cashed for $350 in the Mansion 100k. Qualified via satellite for Fridays 100k and qualified for the Maxim monthly final. It's nice being suspended from work....:unsure

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Finished 12th so qualified for the monthly final. :ok Went out when some muppet tried to nick my blind, but the jammy sod hit his flush on the Flop! He did have AK though. Well done Valiant. ;) Good luck those still going for the cash. :hope Red.

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007

I finished 9th tonight, so qualified for the final, and made $8.95 profit in the process... :ok I bet I'll still play the freeroll next Tuesday though... :eyes
Steve? :eek Well done mate. You were on your arse when we were down to 18 or so. :clap :clap :clap I think $2.95 of that's mine :lol

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Hi I had that problem of my betfair crashing every 2 mins. I emailed betfair and they said its something to do with the ports sometimes Im lucky and it works sometimes Im not bit crap when you sign up to a $11 tourney and it keeps crashing. Has anybody got the email from MKOP yet? I got the one last week but havent recieved this weeks yet.

Well done everyone! Just wish i could play these, damn betfair crashes every 2 mins GL all in the final
If you are having problems with Betfair staying logged in then click the about button in the lobby. Near the top change your port setting and it should be more stable.
Hi I had that problem of my betfair crashing every 2 mins. I emailed betfair and they said its something to do with the ports sometimes Im lucky and it works sometimes Im not bit crap when you sign up to a $11 tourney and it keeps crashing. Has anybody got the email from MKOP yet? I got the one last week but havent recieved this weeks yet.
The email last week didn't arrive til late afternoon.

Babbler, I think A MOD will need to remove the two suggestions that you've put for next weeks password as I'm sure it's given a few lurkers a pointer in the direction of this weeks one. :unsure I'm sure there was no intention tho' :ok Good luck all! :hope TQM
Ooops - sorry... no intention indeed... :) Good luck all! Shame life on Mars final ep is on at same time! :(

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Unbelieveable, pocket 8's in first position i min raise to 1600, big blind calls, the flop comes down 8 4 Q rainbow, big blind checks, i put a small bet in 800 i think to look weak, get raised to 2400, perfect, i flat call. The turn comes a 9, big blind bets 2700, i re-raise to 5400, she calls. The river comes a 6, no flush showing, she bets 2000, i push all in for 6600, convinced i have the best hand and have managed to get all the money in eventually. She calls and turns over 10 7 for the straight!!!!:puke I know i probably show played it too much, and is my own fault, but the draw she had was very thin to say the least.:wall :wall :wall Anyway out in 34th and that pushed CLAIRE AA up to chip leader for a little while. Good Luck any other PL'ers still left in, i'm off to kick something!:@ :@ :@

Did you maybe make a mistake in your email address when registering? :unsure
I did not play tonight, Was a work, But never got my email either. So i am going to take your advice here and re submit just in case i may have missed a number or letter in the registration.

Re: Maxim King of Poker 2007 Dave, just to make you happy, she was KO'd in 12th. And somehow I have qualified through this crap shoot. :nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow:nana:cow Edit: Placed 8th in the end, with our old pal NUFC coming in 5th. Now, how much do we reckon that goody bag is worth for croc's page?.....