** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge bri has been on the phone asking 2 share a room:unsure lucky for me already had a better offer:D stilll will have to dodge his advances all night:eyes jocking aside turning into a PL party should be a top night

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge my two pair got beaten by rolled up trip kings. Best hand won I workedout his hand but only after 80% of my stack was in and by then its virtually too late especially with straight, flush and low draw out there I was going nowhere.:cry Good luck MCFC:cow

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

:clap :clap Brilliant Brian :clap :clap

:nana :nana This way you could be in Vegas all Summer :nana :nana :nana Mind bit piss poor on the heads up ..... ...............i only needed the 2 hands to finish my opponent off:lol :lol and this is what you've won :cow :cow

Thu, Jun 28th 5:00pm 3-Day Event Seven Card Stud Hi-Low-8 or Better (Event 46) No Rebuy/Add-ons Structure Sheet $1,000

The greatest achievement is selflessness - Atisha
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Congrats!!! Blimey at this rate we will have to change the name of the mag to InsidePL :lol If you can drop me an email tommorow that would be much appreciated as we go to press on Weds. Also we could really use a photo of you for the next issue. So if anyone wants to stitch him up feel free to send one in. Cheers and vwp Alun

Just 147 in this so far :loon Top 10 go through to live final (and winner goes to WSOP) - if you have the mag and haven't entered yet - suggest you get in quick!!!
well I might give it a try stud hi lo is my game