** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge img0228ts9.jpg Well done buddy :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Did try speaking to you on msn but just kept getting "I'm fcuked" :lol :lol :lol

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Congrats!!! Blimey at this rate we will have to change the name of the mag to InsidePL :lol If you can drop me an email tommorow that would be much appreciated as we go to press on Weds. Also we could really use a photo of you for the next issue. So if anyone wants to stitch him up feel free to send one in. Cheers and vwp Alun
Thanks everyone :clap especially for the flattering photos :$ Alun I haven't got you email address

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Brilliant!!! Get in there:nana I'm sure I can speak for a lot of us and say this is by far the best promotion any of the poker mags or sites have put together. Roll on next year and I think you would be safe enough to offer a seat in the $50,000 horse main event to any one winning all five qualifiers:eek

Brilliant!!! Get in there:nana I'm sure I can speak for a lot of us and say this is by far the best promotion any of the poker mags or sites have put together. Roll on next year and I think you would be safe enough to offer a seat in the $50,000 horse main event to any one winning all five qualifiers:eek
Theres actually a $1000 SHOE event near the time of the Main Event which would make an ideal Prize (2nd and 3rd in Live Final even?) -if this event is run next year (and i certainly hope it will be !!!)

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Very well done, Brian! :clap

Theres actually a $1000 SHOE event near the time of the Main Event which would make an ideal Prize (2nd and 3rd in Live Final even?) -if this event is run next year (and i certainly hope it will be !!!)
But the R is one of my favourites. I'd rather leave out the H for SORE poker, or the S for HERO poker. Don't suppose there's a poker variant beginning with W to replace the Stud?

Has anybody who was on the final table received the details about the final yet?
SK you should get an email by the end of the week but I know its at the cobden club it starts at noon on the 9th and you will get $400 in your full tilt account for expenses. UL last night btw, I didn't realise you were a pler and I'll see you on the 9th

SK you should get an email by the end of the week but I know its at the cobden club it starts at noon on the 9th and you will get $400 in your full tilt account for expenses. UL last night btw, I didn't realise you were a pler and I'll see you on the 9th
Thanks Brian and well played last night:clap . I worked out that I had 24 outs for my final card to stay in the tourney so to go out with the hand I did wasn't that bad of a feeling

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Just been trying to disect my game on my hand history's, as with the small chatbox on Fulltilt you miss a lot of the showdown. The fulltilt HH show all the chat as well, didn't realise so many of you were railing, thanks for the support...especially this comment after I had won :lol fenners (Observer): spawny git The hand I was interested in was the one that swung it around before the break, as I went into HU a massive dog, this was the all in or bust hand. A good starting hand, then we got into a raising war, I was praying at the time to scoop but no low hand came and fortunately for me he never made one either :loon Full Tilt Poker Game #2538387044: The Five Star Horse Classics (17686897), Table 15 - 6000/12000 Ante 1000 - Limit Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo - 18:18:36 ET - 2007/05/29 Seat 3: MCFC76 (88,971) Seat 6: ecksor (143,529) MCFC76 antes 1,000 ecksor antes 1,000 *** 3RD STREET *** Dealt to MCFC76 [Ah 4h] [Ac] Dealt to ecksor [As] MCFC76 is low with [Ac] MCFC76 completes it to 6,000 ecksor raises to 12,000 MCFC76 raises to 18,000 ecksor raises to 24,000 MCFC76 calls 6,000 *** 4TH STREET *** Dealt to MCFC76 [Ah 4h Ac] [Js] Dealt to ecksor [As] [5s] MCFC76 bets 6,000 ecksor raises to 12,000 MCFC76 raises to 18,000 ecksor raises to 24,000 MCFC76 calls 6,000 *** 5TH STREET *** Dealt to MCFC76 [Ah 4h Ac Js] [5d] Dealt to ecksor [As 5s] [Th] MCFC76 bets 12,000 ecksor raises to 24,000 MCFC76 raises to 36,000 ecksor calls 12,000 *** 6TH STREET *** Dealt to MCFC76 [Ah 4h Ac Js 5d] [3s] Dealt to ecksor [As 5s Th] [Jd] ecksor checks MCFC76 bets 3,971, and is all in ecksor calls 3,971 MCFC76 shows [Ah 4h Ac Js 5d 3s] ecksor shows [7h Ad As 5s Th Jd] Indestructible (Observer): wow *** 7TH STREET *** Dealt to MCFC76 [Ah 4h Ac Js 5d 3s] [Ks] Dealt to ecksor [7h Ad As 5s Th Jd] [9h] MCFC76 shows [Ah 4h Ac Js 5d 3s Ks] (a pair of Aces) ecksor shows [7h Ad As 5s Th Jd 9h] (a pair of Aces) MCFC76 wins the pot (177,942) with a pair of Aces Telepe (Observer): Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo No low hand qualified *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 177,942 | Rake 0 Seat 3: MCFC76 showed [Ah 4h Ac Js 5d 3s Ks] and won (177,942) with HI: a pair of Aces Seat 6: ecksor showed [7h Ad As 5s Th Jd 9h] and lost with HI: a pair of Aces

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge I've booked the train (1st class of course ;)) get to Euston about 10am, see you there :ok Oh, by the way, for those of you who were thinking of staying sober wishy '50 pint' washman is coming with me :cheers Dont know where we are staying yet, wishy is sorting that out he, has a history of getting cheap hotels and free taxi's in London :lol

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge What happens with regards to accommodation do we have to book ourselves and then show a receipt at the venue, also how much are we allowed, sent an email to Alun but no reply, Cheers!

What happens with regards to accommodation do we have to book ourselves and then show a receipt at the venue' date=' also how much are we allowed, sent an email to Alun but no reply, Cheers![/quote'] You should get $400 in your Fulltilt account :ok Though mines not in yet

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge I'm going abroad on family holiday for a week tomorrow, so, as some of you already know, i won't be able to take my place in the Grand Final :sad :sad ..... I think the estimated entrants is about 25-30 so its a brilliant opportunity for someone to get a trip to the Main Event ..... Hope you all enjoy the Weekend, what you manage to remember of it :lol ...and now you realise that I can't go thens its just become so much easier for you all :eyes :eyes One Important point I need to mention ..... ..... Just make sure its a PL'er that WINS the Bloody Thing :ok :ok

I'm going abroad on family holiday for a week tomorrow, so, as some of you already know, i won't be able to take my place in the Grand Final :sad :sad ..... I think the estimated entrants is about 25-30 so its a brilliant opportunity for someone to get a trip to the Main Event ..... Hope you all enjoy the Weekend, what you manage to remember of it :lol ...and now you realise that I can't go thens its just become so much easier for you all :eyes :eyes One Important point I need to mention ..... ..... Just make sure its a PL'er that WINS the Bloody Thing :ok :ok
do u need a stand in?:ok