Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Well done guys, I really enjoyed the day and it was nice to put faces to the names. Shame none of us won it but the bloke who won it was very lucky on the final table especially against croc. Anyway, the journey wasn't a total loss the final table all got a hoodie.

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Well done guys, I really enjoyed the day and it was nice to put faces to the names. Shame none of us won it but the bloke who won it was very lucky on the final table especially against croc. Anyway, the journey wasn't a total loss the final table all got a hoodie.
was it the guy with a beard and a trilby......if so i cant see him getting out alive :lol

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Yep, he had lady luck shining on him when it was down to four he was very low stacked and hit everything. However when it got to heads up, he played well but flopping a set of Kings always helps. Then hitting trip Kings again two hands later to win.

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge hi all great day and great to meet up with you all,was fairly p..ssed by ft but felt i could have won it when down to 4.the trilby man got his luck when all in against me. with blinds so high after that i just went all in blind,won 1st one but 2nd hand mr trilby turned over kk v my q3. went out for a few more sherbets with most of the pl crew,all top people and sorry for boring you all with my best on pl(many times). special mention to bri top bloke mate,thanks helen for the chewing gum after my :puke will have to play live again soon.

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Just got back from Lodon absolutely knackered. Great day, and for once the most drunken person was a lady(girl form Sheffield) and not a bloke, makes a change. I think it was the Croc who busted me in the tourney when I pushed allin after he raised with Ks Js and he called with 77. Two spades on the flop, gave me loads of outs but sadly the sevens held up. Really thought runadrum was going to win at one stage (chipleader) but nevermind. See you all next time guys:ok .

Just had a text off Brian saying he's won.......he's either a god or hammered!
Both:ok (cant believe you fell for it :lol)
special mention to bri top bloke mate,
Amen to that croc :lol
and for once the most drunken person was a lady(girl form Sheffield)
wasn't she funny I think she made a pass at everyone, except me :sad her boyfriend was going nuts :lol:lol I knew it was a mistake taking the drinking machine that is washman with me. He woke me up at 10am this morning and I was under a tree in Kensington Gardens, he then promptly picked me up and took be back to the pub again! Yesterday for me wasn't about the poker (obvious when you bust out) it was more meeting up with a few friends and having a laugh and we certainly did that. All was not lost for croc as he did claim pl bragging rights (all friggin night :wall) and then later on he won the dancing competition and he was only going to the loo. Good meeting majorpops, skvilla and nightjester for the first time :ok. Thanks to Alun Bowden and crew it was a good day :clap:clap

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Not long back from the big city having spent all day there today enjoying the good weather - for the first time when travelling by train to play poker we were delayed by 20 minutes leaving tonight, but not too bad. Echo how good it was to meet up with PL people again :- some of old : MCFC, Fenners (and his mate Billy - the disappearing man in the 'fat badger') and Washman and always good to meet some new : my three fellow final tablers - Croc, SK Villa and Night Jester - and Majorpops and two more - Invasor I was meeting for the second time, but the first time officially (I knocked him out last time without knowing !) and last but not least, Will. Will - I owe you a particular apology as it was only on the train home tonight that I remembered you introduced yourself to me at one of the APAT tournaments. I knew I knew you before Avon/Fenners twigged but I had completely forgotten the PL connection - my pathetic memory I'm afraid :$ . I enjoyed the game but of course it helps if the cards are being kind. Played very tight for a level and a half until my QQ held up against AQ to get me to 15k from a start of 10k. Not much later I got the action I wanted with AA because Fenners (unfortunately) held KK and by the lunch break I reckon I was chip leader with around 34k. At this stage was getting maximum respect from the table so a series of minimum raises with A rag kept bringing the blinds my way. I remember flopping 2 pair a couple of times, once with 10 2 from the SB which I didn't bet into enough (the BB had top pair with A kicker so he flat called 1k each time) and with 34os from the BB which I probably bet into too much when reraising all-in to SKVilla's bet of 3k, to be met with a fold. Not long after another QQ beat JJ and I peaked at 64k (out of 290k). Then the cards were less kind. Just before the second break a third QQ lost to AK, and not long after with 10 7 from the SB flopped top pair but lost to a flush (admittedly on the turn). Anyway, hit the final table with about 30k and was out in 7th when my 44 was beaten by the chipleader's K9d (K on the flop). Fenners said later that he had seen some of her cards (and not her cleavage) and she was pushing with a lot less than that so I'm claiming I was unlucky ! A bit disappointing the PL FT4 finished 7th, 6th, 5th and 4th but well played all from what I saw :clap Avon and I left the revellers when they were still going strong. Brian - if I read your post right - did anyone else not make it back to their room last night ? :notworthy

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Hello all Cheers for all the kind words. It's hugely satisfying to know everyone enjoyed the day, and it was great to meet so many of you. One of the best aspects of the day for me was that it was played in such a great spirit. That and the fact I wasn't lynched when we shut the free bar! There will be plenty of pics in the next issue, so all those PLers who made the final table will have something to jog their lager addled memories :lol Thanks again for making it such a good day, and hope to see you all again soon. Cheers Alun

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Hey All Brand spankin new to this forum, heard bout it at the inside edge final. Thanks to Alun for a great day. and yes i was the one with said drunk girlfriend, with the red wine.....(hangs head in hands...). next time can we make it a juice bar only...? second thoughts how bout just no girlfriends. Had a top day out, got busted by croc when forced to push w 66 against his AK, happy with 11th for second live outing tho. Good luck in vegas Bri, sure she did make a pass at you, well was hard to keep track really:beer one Q bout the forum, how do i find out what the focus game for the day is? Anyone else playin the laddies cruise freeroll tmrw? Ta Mike

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Hi mate - :welcome to the Lounge :ok The "focus game" is the game highlighted in Black in the daily thread - here for today - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50190 - it is the "$ Challenge" tonight (this is usually a PL exclusive league with $500 added to the league winners and 10 x seats to the $2500 freeroll with max of 160 runners - unfortunately a little bit of communication troubles this month and so prizes haven't been confirmed yet) The Focus Game is used to determine the Best Poker Player (BPP) on PL - http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30728 - no money at stake, it's far bigger than money ;) Pride is at stake :tongue2

Hey All Brand spankin new to this forum, heard bout it at the inside edge final. Thanks to Alun for a great day. and yes i was the one with said drunk girlfriend, with the red wine.....(hangs head in hands...). next time can we make it a juice bar only...? second thoughts how bout just no girlfriends. Had a top day out, got busted by croc when forced to push w 66 against his AK, happy with 11th for second live outing tho. Good luck in vegas Bri, sure she did make a pass at you, well was hard to keep track really:beer one Q bout the forum, how do i find out what the focus game for the day is? Anyone else playin the laddies cruise freeroll tmrw? Ta Mike
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin :welcome Mike and I'll keep the pics to myself now you're are a fellow PLer :$:$ second thoughts no I wont, it was you who bust me out with that crappy AK call :lol Thanks for the GL and see you again soon :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Thanks everyone:clap Can't make the focus tonight got a bit of a live bug now and there's a £10+R at Napoleons tonight with my name all over it! If i squint my eyes really (really!) hard i can make believe i made it to Vegas.

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge :welcome Mike. Yeah I agree with you mate about your other half just being friendly, I got chatting to her when I busted out and to be honest she made the day. I was the one who pretended to have a lisp and not just a Welsh accent, give my regards:ok .

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Cheers mate she will preciate that, think she had one of those wish i'd had a blackout kinda days. any photo's would be much appreciated, just for a memento u understand, not so i can take the piss for the rest of the month... Mike

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge :welcome Mike I was playing for the most part so missed the wine incidents but I'm sure my Mrs (AvonGirl on here) who was spectating said that the spillages were the fault of other people and not your girlfriend - certainly the first one, anyway. I don't find live poker a thrilling spectator sport so it doesn't surprise me that people not playing find other ways of filling the time ! :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge she was indeed the spillee, not the spiller, at least thats her story and she's sticking to it! still deserves a little grief for nearly getting nicked for d&d, screaming obsenities at a riot van on Ladbroke grove!! aaaah.....love is..........

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge :welcome mike hold my hands up for knocking over her 1st glass:spank and that was before the drink started to kick in:$ didnt see who spilt the 2nd but we were stood round a very wobbly table had an ace day/night on the lash thanks to alun and all involved

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Jonathon Woodfield the Razz winner (the one croc was abusing in London ;)), has finished 13th in the Razz event :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap An awesome acheivement in his 1st Razz tourney he cashed about $5800 we railed him until the early hours and he was playing an awesome game against some top pro's. Well done mate :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap It's Martyn's turn today, good luck!!

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Well Done mate :clap :clap Decent final table too, men the master, katya thater.....:clap :clap :clap anyone else bin watchin the live feeds from the world series, stayed up till 6 ( yep probably need a life.....) watchin Helmuth win his 11th bracelet, great final table.

:clap :clap Brilliant Brian :clap :clap

:nana :nana This way you could be in Vegas all Summer :nana :nana :nana Mind bit piss poor on the heads up ..... ...............i only needed the 2 hands to finish my opponent off:lol :lol and this is what you've won :cow :cow

Thu, Jun 28th 5:00pm 3-Day Event Seven Card Stud Hi-Low-8 or Better (Event 46) No Rebuy/Add-ons Structure Sheet $1,000
Hi, Im new in this forum...is a wonderfull forum I like to play this tournament,his need password? tks

Hi, Im new in this forum...is a wonderfull forum I like to play this tournament,his need password? tks
No password needed - just turn up in Vegas with $2000 to buy in and they'll let you play :ok Although you've missed that event, you can play in others (like the Main Event - again no password needed - just turn up with $10,000 and they'll let you in) - or if you specifically want to play in this event, you will need to wait to 2008. You can find full details here - www.worldseriesofpoker.com/

No password needed - just turn up in Vegas with $2000 to buy in and they'll let you play :ok Although you've missed that event' date=' you can play in others (like the Main Event - again no password needed - just turn up with $10,000 and they'll let you in) - or if you specifically want to play in this event, you will need to wait to 2008. You can find full details here - www.worldseriesof>poker.com/
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol