Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Alun - how about a subscribers only tournament some time? You can verify who subscribes and who doesn't and check only they get prizes - should boost your subscriptions too .....
It's an interesting idea, and I definitely wouldn't rule it out at some point in the future.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Reckon I must have played about 95% of my poker hands at fixed limit tables, so was really looking forward to this. But the standard of play was awful, at least as long as I was in. Having said that it's great to see 3 of pl's finest making the top 20 Any one half experienced at any of the other disiplines must be wetting their pants in anticipation. Best of luck in the final croc

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Reckon I must have played about 95% of my poker hands at fixed limit tables, so was really looking forward to this. But the standard of play was awful, at least as long as I was in. Having said that it's great to see 3 of pl's finest making the top 20 Any one half experienced at any of the other disiplines must be wetting their pants in anticipation. Best of luck in the final croc
cheers mate:ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Morning PLers Just to let you know that the next freeroll is open for registration in the Full Tilt lobby. This time it's Omaha hi/lo, which is probably my favourite variant so I will be playing even though I can't win anything. You on the other hand can win a WSOP seat, or do a Croc and nab a seat at the live final. Cheers Alun Alun Bowden Editor InsidePoker

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge I'm not sure where you saw that, as it doesn't say that in the Lobby. You will be pleased to know it does say the tournament is for UK and ROI players only. The password you need is in the March issue, which goes on sale in the shops on Thursday. Subscribers should already have their copies. Cheers Alun

• 2 weeks later...