Full tilt horse inside edge

GaF

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Well done VoJ. :clap As you didn't reply to Celtic's question at the end of the game (is that Alun?) I assume you didn't see him ask you to drop him an email - I think it was editor@insidepoker, or something like that. :ok And well played run - what have you won now? Are you/we going to London?:unsure edit: wow, GaF's speeding up ;)

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Nice one VoJ :clap Finally enjoyed a game that wasn't NLHE, and at one point I was leading in both this and the MKOP freeroll (ended up 3rd and 16th respectively so neither worth a penny, yet !) :ok

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Aha so it was VoJ So you see the trick is to say something nice about the mag and then Karma lets you win the next freeroll.....:lol Seriously though well played, and as for the email it's just a few questions for the mag Cheers Alun

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Thanks everyone - I wasn't sure if anyone knew me under my pseuydonym of AngusRut !! :nana :nana :nana Cant believe I've won, unlucky Runadrum .. (but you at least got to Goa !!) Mike n Lou can we have 7 card stud at the Live game in Creswell this week !! :lol (Alun - i'll drop a mail in tomorrow !! -)

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge

Thanks everyone - I wasn't sure if anyone knew me under my pseuydonym of AngusRut !! :nana :nana :nana Cant believe I've won, unlucky Runadrum .. (but you at least got to Goa !!)
Didn't know who you were until the FT - and then needed Avon to tell me. Should have said good luck in Vegas (if not in London ;) - see you and fenners there) :notworthy

Thanks everyone - I wasn't sure if anyone knew me under my pseuydonym of AngusRut !! :nana :nana :nana Cant believe I've won, unlucky Runadrum .. (but you at least got to Goa !!) Mike n Lou can we have 7 card stud at the Live game in Creswell this week !! :lol (Alun - i'll drop a mail in tomorrow !! -)
Well chuffed for you Martyn, me and Lou over the moon - we have now got an excellent reason for getting out to vegas to support another ace of clubber. :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Reading this whole thread I'm confused (and it doesn't take much). Was the FT in the Hold'em game 9 seats, but only 8 on the FT tonight ? The magazine suggests top 9 qualify. :unsure edit - ok so looking at the Full Tilt STT lobby 7 card stud are 8 seats and Hold'em are 9 seats - and I'm an idiot aren't I ? Not enough cards in the pack for 9 seats of stud are there ? !! :wall :$ :eyes

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge The mag says "Every one of the nine players on the final table of this months freeroll" ... I presume it was 8 seat tables tonight then from what you say? :unsure But it looks like top 9 get the live seat.....

The mag says "Every one of the nine players on the final table of this months freeroll" ... I presume it was 8 seat tables tonight then from what you say? :unsure But it looks like top 9 get the live seat.....
see my edit above re number of cards in a pack ! but if the other 4 are all 9 seat FT's you would think Mike should get a seat anyway ? :hope further edit (I'm gonna give up shortly) - never played razz but they look to be 8 seats too ? :unsure

edit - ok so looking at the Full Tilt STT lobby 7 card stud are 8 seats and Hold'em are 9 seats - and I'm an idiot aren't I ? Not enough cards in the pack for 9 seats of stud are there ? !! :wall :$ :eyes
Most likely the reason as if there was 9 players on the one table,if all players took all 7 cards that would = 63 card deck. They'll use a community card if they come close with less players. Congrats to fenners, run & VoJ. Only got to the FT after fenners had been knocked out, apologies VoJ for not wishing luck, had no idea who you were, was actually rooting for you to lose so run could win :lol

further edit (I'm gonna give up shortly) - never played razz but they look to be 8 seats too ? :unsure
Yes Razz is same format as 7card. It is basically in effect just 7 card stud Lo.

Guest gazza271

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge Nice one mate :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Full tilt horse inside edge page 29 of latest INSIDE EDGE" The fourth five star H.O.R.S.E. Classic was won by Angusrut better known as 42 year old martyn draycott - Draycott is a regular contributor to the Punters Lounge website and his fellow members were cheering him on at the end"