Virgin X-Mass Booty

Sharpe1ne

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin X-Mass Booty got this today, looks good

It's time to shake some booty next week - On Thursday the 21st December at 20.00 the Virgin Booty kicks off. We're adding a massive $2000 to this tournament plus a superb range of prizes including 2 trips to Las Vegas, plenty of V-points plus all of the final table finishers will win an Ipod Nano! This really is incredible value considering the buy-in for this one is a tiny $5+$0.50!! Prize list: 1st and 2nd place - 4 day trip to Las Vegas flying Virgin Atlantic staying at a choice of 3 hotels. Ipod Nano. 3rd - 10th - Ipod Nano 11th - 15th - 5000 Vpoints We are adding $2000 to the prize pool so there's plenty on offer here! Good luck!

Re: Virgin X-Mass Booty Had the same e-mail - looks worth a go (As long as i get home in time from work) I see its the focus game as well for Thursday so theres probably big points up for grabs as i imagine there will be quite a few entries. Lets hope a PL-er can bag a trip to Vegas :ok

Re: Virgin X-Mass Booty

:unsure
just a slip by me mate I thought it was next Thursday but saying that as we discussed last week only 4 days to go and I still dont know whether I'm going or not....and runa thinks that he's got problems :(

Re: Virgin X-Mass Booty

just a slip by me mate I thought it was next Thursday but saying that as we discussed last week only 4 days to go and I still dont know whether I'm going or not....and runa thinks that he's got problems :(
What!!!! Are PokerRoom f'ing you around? We'll have them for dinner if they are. :@