** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PokerPlayer freeroll

darklord55

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll As an avid PokerPlayer subscriber (crawl crawl :rollin ) I'm going to try and be in this but was wondering whether the fact that I downloaded maharajah for the similar Inside Edge one a week or two ago will stop me. Have since redownloaded using the PokerPlayer link but not knowing how the site records your originating download am not sure whether it will let me in. I suppose I'll see what happens when the registrations start.....

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll If I recall correctly, Boss media sites restrict access games are through "campaign codes" which are allocated at the time you download the software .... so it's down to where you last downloaded from (not which affiliate link you set up) - redownloading through PP should work even if you have the IE version already. You can actually have 2 versions of the same software on your machine - installed in different locations ...... so you can even get away with not uninstalling the IE version (though as the IE game was a one off, not sure that there is any need to keep it, the PP one should suffice)

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll Might be worth trying anyway - noone said anything last time, so I wonder if they have relaxed the regualtion....... If not you can set up your account on another machine (or get someone else to do it for you - I have an old machine I frequently rebuild that I can do it on for you if needed......) Worth entering ...... The last 3 big freerolls at Dennis (IE and PP) have been won by PL'rs (worth $8,000 or $8500 a piece) - lets make it 4 :ok

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll

:clap :clap WP RUNRUN YOU SOD:clap :clap Well played mate enjoy ur trip :ok Football-Tipper
Cheers mate - you were really unlucky with the 55. After finishing second in the IE one of these I was thinking that was my place again - especially after slow playing AA heads up and getting burned. I'm still in shock and I guess I have to rethink my thoughts about playing live (see the APAT live tourney thread !) :ok

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll In the case of Singapore with Betfair and Dublin with Paddy Power, it was left to me to book the flights and they booked the hotel and arranged for the entry fee to be paid for the poker tourney. Obviously, it may or may not be the same for your Goa trip. I'd recommend you get them to confirm in writing that you have qualified and exactly which nights they are booking you into a hotel and then proceed with booking flights ASAP so that you get the best price possible.

In the case of Singapore with Betfair and Dublin with Paddy Power, it was left to me to book the flights and they booked the hotel and arranged for the entry fee to be paid for the poker tourney. Obviously, it may or may not be the same for your Goa trip. I'd recommend you get them to confirm in writing that you have qualified and exactly which nights they are booking you into a hotel and then proceed with booking flights ASAP so that you get the best price possible.
cheers :ok

contact them soon because they take ages to answer a question.....
:welcome to PL lathmeister - good to see you here. Not heard from Maharajah yet but PokerPlayer are finding the right person for me to speak to (hopefully). The Mrs (AvonGirl on here) pointed out to me your comment in the PB thread that you had a straight to my full house in that final hand. I have to confess (and have already said so in a Q&A email from the magazine) that I didn't notice what hand you had, I was just so stunned to be able to call your all-in with a full house. Disappointingly, the hand history on my PC for that tournament is not working - I can only see the result of each hand (profit or loss) but not the cards themselves. Good luck in our next encounter, which is sure to be soon. :ok