Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer

GaF

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Went out 31st :cry - had QQ as dealer - chess (my teammate) was BB - went all in $6K SB called and BB went all-in as well - SB had AQ - chess had AA and so down I went - at least chess looks assured of a good place and some money :nana :nana :nana and valuable points for the team. Of course if me and Chess had been telepathic or somesuch he could have told me he had AA and I could have folded my QQ :rollin (just joking) - folding my QQ might have even been a valid move as by waiting I might have made it to 27th and the money. I'll console myself with the fact it was the right move - wrong result...... I seem to be having a few of those lately

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Sharks total so far.... philossify - 31st - 235 pts glceud - 84th - 182 ongoing 417 pts and chess still to come in ..... go chess go .... besides the honour of the team think of the money...... :nana :nana :nana :nana We need you Kev ..... we need you ... suspect the Punters Lounge results for both teams will have us in respectable positions....

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Chess got 5th for 261 points and nearly $400 :cow :cow :cow .... think that makes the Shark team total 678 points - not bad for just 3 of us .... think it will make it worthwhile to continue ..... be very interesting to see what the team results look like ....... ... average standard of play looks a little worse than our punters lounge games which should mean that we stand a good chance of making an overall profit just from the prize money. It will be interesting to see how quickly the number of entrants decline.......

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer

Top of the shop for the turkeys 13 points clear We are down in 7th 54 points of the pace Looks like it might be fun
Nice one, a good start from both teams, considering kev couldn't get in, am sure you will be right up there with all 4 of your playing.:ok

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Just seen this on the Betfair forum.....

chivu04 Dec 20:51
spacer.gifwe still have to register: 2 played already yesterday 51 and 64 , will play rest of tourn. also but need 1 more pref. a top100 player so we are not too far behind.
Surely Betfair wont allow that? To recruit after the game and count points from previous events?

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer

Just seen this on the Betfair forum.....
chivu04 Dec 20:51
spacer.gifwe still have to register: 2 played already yesterday 51 and 64 , will play rest of tourn. also but need 1 more pref. a top100 player so we are not too far behind.
Surely Betfair wont allow that? To recruit after the game and count points from previous events?
Can't see it, surely email's with team members details had to in before first tourney?:hope