** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer

GaF

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer

They do say that teams can be submitted any time during the promo (see post 1) - but I presume that means for future points' date=' not past :unsure[/quote'] Must be as you wouldn't register team till the last one and just get players who have got high points!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer I'm in .... Sharks are joint 6th and can easily catch-up with the team in first place :spank as to registering teams and team members after the round then (IMHO) I would hope Betfair would not credit past points (i.e. the table as it stands now (barring errors) is the gospel going into game 2 and any new teams and or extra members between now and tomorrow only get their points starting from game 2 - otherwise we could have entered as 8 individuals and then selected the best 4 just before the final game..... It looks to me that there were quite a few people playing outside of a team yesterday (4*55 = 220 and there were 265 playing!).... to allow teams formed after the fact of round 1 to count points from round 1 would be a travesty.

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Do you think its a wise printing our team member on an open forum ?, anyone can see who is in which team (we dont know who is in the team in 2nd place but anyone can see the 1st place teams line up), kind of like painting a big target on your head if you are top near the end of the league.

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Sorry - forgot to say - I spoke to Betfair earlier and it is definite that teams formed after events do not include points already scored..... I think Ariston are a good team - MandyLou is certainly a major player on the Betfair site.... It MAY be that they were formed after the event and that's why only 2 of their players counted, BUT Betfair did confirm that there are errors on the leaderboard that they are working on (they didn't specify what they are)... The problem with "targeting" players is you may just double them up ..... I'm happy when people target me ;)

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Its good to have the team sheets - makes sure that we can now track the progress properly. Strange that theres so many people without a team, with the 20% levy and the general quality of the players I would have though that the ROI from just the nightly prize money without being a member of a team was dubious ... be interesting to see if there are any new teams formed from now on. Think the numbers will drop game after game particularly if some people were thinking they could form teams after the event. Both our teams are still in contention ... long may iit continue. Lets hope the cards are good to us, we avoid bad-beats and that our skills prevail. The number of events where Punters Lounge has trimphed over the others shows we are not easy meat. Gool luck everyone :hope .

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer sorry guys out in 215h raised the pot with a/q 2 callers q/ rag rag rainbow flop bet the pot again got reraised all in I called guy turnsover q/k and hits king on turn. Best of luck to the rest of you but not my night by the looks of things there and elsewere

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Not looking a good night for the Turkeys :sad Telepe 1143 (193) BurnleyJo 1058 (195) fenners 1313 (187) Dave488 3125 (77) I lost 60% of my stack all in pre flop v AK (a race) - flopped QJ and thought I was home, T on the river :sad

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer no probs m8 - way it goes. Me, I've had virtually no playable hands so far so meandering 2/3rds down the table waiting for the hands to appear :hope Chess somewhere round my position and kev is doing a sterling job up round 50th at mo. feck 1st hand after break - just had to fold my run to (possible) flush - 4 diamonds on board and me no diamond.

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer doing badly too and folded aces for the first time ever 4th hand 3 all in pre flop b4 me so i folded em AK JJ 99 9 ON THE RIVER the guy who then tripled up raising big every other hand only cards ive had other than AA was JJ I raise to 400 and this guy puts me all in so i fold

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Out in 113 - was BB with A9 guy who'd been buying my blinds whole game went all in I called with my last 700 chips he had A5 - 5 on the flop :puke Best hand all night was AQ - what a load of rubbish :lol - and never got to move table! At least I finished better than half way

Re: Betfair 12 Plays of Christmas - Event 1 Team Reindeer Well with chess out 101 it looks like a relatively bad night for the Sharks - can see us falling a little bit down the table .... should still be in touch though - need to do better in 3rd game after which we'll review our options :ok . Even if we do badly and bomb out I'm tempted to play on just to aggravate some of the b'strds on my last table :lol