robilaruk

Mansion $1000 Added League Series  

1. 1.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series

That's the beauty of the scoring system we use - it rewards 2nd beating 3rd a lot more than 61st beating 62nd (for example) - it removes a lot of the benefit in limping up a few more places early on and encourages players to go for a high finish :ok
Which idiot thought of that, then?

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Well, I'm new to the league, so I presume I won't be added to the list of added money peoples, but wanted to say that I intend to be an active member of this forum. I have checked out the site and it seems to be very nice. I just wanted to put up a post and say "Hello" to everyone.

Well' date=' I'm new to the league, so I presume I won't be added to the list of added money peoples, but wanted to say that I intend to be an active member of this forum. I have checked out the site and it seems to be very nice. I just wanted to put up a post and say "Hello" to everyone.[/quote'] :welcome mate. Stick around and you will soon be invited to participate in the other leagues.

Well' date=' I'm new to the league, so I presume I won't be added to the list of added money peoples, but wanted to say that I intend to be an active member of this forum. I have checked out the site and it seems to be very nice. I just wanted to put up a post and say "Hello" to everyone.[/quote'] Hi Jietterbug - :welcome to the Lounge and thanks for your understanding on this. Look forward to playing you in future events :ok

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Leaderboard updated in Post 1 :ok Well done Mick - Slick win for you this evening :clap :clap :clap Well done Jolly - 2nd two weeks running - you're doing something right :clap :clap :clap And Staffy, great performance, just too much of a gentleman to deny Pene :tongue2 :clap :clap

And Staffy, great performance, just too much of a gentleman to deny Pene :tongue2 :clap :clap
He is, isn't he ;) Well done again Mick :clap ...and Jolly... doesn't look bad at that leaderboard :loon Sam, will miss you next thursday... :cry will be thinking of you. Kiss

I won't be playing next Thursday either.... While Sam is in hospital I'll be here
:eek - I thought that BA meant that the pocket money I was supposed to give you on Thursday was for a poker game that he set up - not for there. :tongue2
Hope the hopsical goes well.
cheers for the good wishes all - I am here until the end of WEdnesday night - so I'll see you all on the tables. :ok

Just seen this, Linda and I send our best wishes for next Thursday Sam, we hope all goes well. xxxx
Thanks Dave/Linda :ok, We have our :hope that this is the end of the road and that I will be able to run around soon and everything get back to normal (what ever that is as it has been 4 - 5 yrs now :sad)

Wish you all the best Sam for your op. Me and Loco thinking of you. If you fancy a visit from us let me know mate.
Thanks- I should only be in for a day or two - depending on what they find when they are looking - :ok Now - this is the Mansion League Series thread -hehe - C'mon guys this is the tourneys forum not general chat :$:$:$

ok im in my username at mansion is PoorManDream i would need the password thou
To participate in any league series on Punters Lounge you would have to had been a member on the day it was announced... (13th October) Stick around and you will be able to play in future events.