** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mansion $1000 Added League Series

robilaruk

Mansion $1000 Added League Series  

1. 1.

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series

I just signed up...and already have a mansion account. From reading' date=' I believe I qualify. If that is correct, how do I get the password? Thanks.[/quote'] To qualify for this you would have to had been a member of PL when the league was announced. You are therefore not eligible to play this League. Stick around and you will be eligible for the next :ok :welcome to PL

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Thanks for the PM GaF, looking forward to playing in my first PL exclusive tourney... I just logged into my Mansion account for the first time in months and found £10 in there.....although I've never deposited or won anything there! Bizarre...but hey, I'm not complaining ;)

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series I dont post very often but would still hope to be able to be included. I browse the site regularly and will add as i feel nessesary, i struggle to find the time to post with work kids, hubby and Msc course work to do.:cry By the way i dont have private messaging and would like the passwords sent to me please.:hope:hope

yes, please send me the password for the mansion game tonight, and great to find a site that has football on aswell.....think i have found heaven
:welcome to PL trouble now.:ok take a little time to read through the thread and you`ll see that you`re not eligible to take part in the league. Stick around and feel free to contribute because these leagues crop up quite often.

if i dont qualify for this league, may i ask what the requirements are ? gl to all who do play :)
Thanks and :welcometo Punterslounge guys. Please read all of this thread and the passwords thread/sticky. :ok You need to have been a member on the day that the league is announced, Unfortunately if you didn't join in time to be eligible for this series of games, but if you stick around and join in with the forum there will be more like these soon. To play in any of these 6 games, you need to have been a member on 13th October. (combination of quotes from this thread).

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series I have updated the scoreboard in post 1 with those names from the lobby that I recognise - 2 names not included, that I don't recognise are scottish4ever and X-Cartman-X - please let me know who you are if you wish to be playing for the added value :ok

I have updated the scoreboard in post 1 with those names from the lobby that I recognise - 2 names not included' date=' that I don't recognise are scottish4ever and X-Cartman-X - please let me know who you are if you wish to be playing for the added value :ok[/quote'] Ooops I'm X-Cartman-X. Thought i'd posted it but must have been drunk:$

I have updated the scoreboard in post 1 with those names from the lobby that I recognise - 2 names not included' date=' that I don't recognise are scottish4ever and X-Cartman-X - please let me know who you are if you wish to be playing for the added value :ok[/quote'] Gaf I'm not in the table on page 1 but have been sent the password by you. I'm De Wolf on mansion as usual. thanks