Mansion $1000 Added League Series

robilaruk

Mansion $1000 Added League Series  

1. 1.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Well done Slick Mick on winning tonight :clap :clap :clap With 2 wins from the 6 events, you were unlucky not to finish higher than 5th!!! But well done to FatboyFat who will now be $500 richer :clap :clap :clap Teazz is $200 richer in 2nd :clap :clap And the next 8 will also find their Mansion accounts boosted :clap :clap :clap Thanks to Mansion for providing us with this series :clap :clap :clap

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Thanks GaF my game seems to be coming together of late. Of course it helps when I concentrate on the game and don't have to play the referee in a teenage WWE bout which seems to happen too much lately. Gonna have to start sending them to bed early more often like I did tonight.

Re: Mansion $1000 Added League Series Obviously very happy with the overall result against such illustrious competition. I was really worried by the threat from Teazz throughout the evening as he kept with me right until the end. The thoughts of my kids having to eat baked beans for Christmas lunch if I lost kept me going. So this capped off a pretty good month for me and along with the SO CL this was the first time I had targeted a series of tournaments. I will definitely be back for more but will find it hard to play as many tournaments per month as I would like. Anyway, enough of the rambling here. My blog is updated for my November results (whoring and tournies) and there is more than enough rambling there. Much kudos to PL and Mansion for setting this up. FBF

• 2 weeks later...