Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 7:30pm next one!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 8pm next one!

I would like to replace my Virgin banner on my blog with a PL one' date=' can somebody please give the html stuff for the PL banner...thanks.[/quote'] This goes for me too. Think I've got the required links working ok :ok

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Links sorted....... Now, I have a fair idea how to add a banner but I must have an error in the html line... Could some nice techy guy kinda post the correct script line here please.. :ok
a href="http://www.PuntersLounge.com/forum" target="_blank"> img src="http://www.punterslounge.com/pl_120x60.gif"> Frisky hopefully this will show ok, have removed the > so it doesnt show on here

Re: Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 8pm next one! Ok, just about ready to give up with the banners. The virgin banner was in my blog settings/description...I replaced this with the ones given but it just messes up. Now I just have some text up and not the banner. I am HTML illiterate and do not understand at all what you are supposed to do. Please help.

Ok, just about ready to give up with the banners. The virgin banner was in my blog settings/description...I replaced this with the ones given but it just messes up. Now I just have some text up and not the banner. I am HTML illiterate and do not understand at all what you are supposed to do. Please help.
PM me your username and password and I'll sort it Dodger. ;)

Re: Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 8pm next one! Paul - I've done the links, but the 'effin' Banners are more difficult ! I've managed one, but I put the big bleeder on and all my columns appear at the bottom!! :wall Is it just the links you need ?? -- if so have a 'gleb' at my blog and see if it conforms :ok

Paul - I've done the links, but the 'effin' Banners are more difficult ! I've managed one, but I put the big bleeder on and all my columns appear at the bottom!! :wall Is it just the links you need ?? -- if so have a 'gleb' at my blog and see if it conforms :ok
Sorted and added. :ok