Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 7:30pm next one!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 8pm next one! Paul is the aim of this to get people to visit your sites and create affiliate money for you, which in turn gives us the 1k freeroll.....if so, should each site have to be updated regularly to attract more potential customers?

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 8pm next one!

Paul is the aim of this to get people to visit your sites and create affiliate money for you' date=' which in turn gives us the 1k freeroll.....if so, should each site have to be updated regularly to attract more potential customers?[/quote'] No that's not the aim Graham, it's to do with search engines and how they work. :ok Whilst I would like the sites to remain active, it is not a condition on entering the tourny, neither is how many posts you have. ;)

No that's not the aim Graham, it's to do with search engines and how they work. :ok Whilst I would like the sites to remain active, it is not a condition on entering the tourny, neither is how many posts you have. ;)
so can i create a 2nd blog with just your links on and delete them from my main blog?

Why would you want to do that?
i thought that the more visitors the blog attracted and the more people that clicked your links, then that would be more beneficial? if the blog isnt maintained or updated then surely less people are gonna visit and less people can click? if thats not the case, then i may as well remove them from my main blog which already has my personal links (pkr and google adsense one) and just have yours on a different blog, making mine less of a clutter of adverts and links as it is at the moment (not that i really mind, and im gratefull for the $1k freeroll)

Re: Got a Blog/Website? $1k freeroll every 2 months? October 12th 8pm next one! Nah it aint about that mate, but I'd rather the links be on an active blog. Things only get cluttered when you start using banners everywhere. Your blog looks fine and having links makes it look healthy rather than anorexic. ;) Just leave it as it is. :ok

Problem with your links' date=' they are appearing like this http://pl-gaf.blogspot.com/www.punterslounge.com/forum ;)
Oh no they're not :tongue2 lol Looks like if you just putt in www dot whatever, then it does that automatically :unsure To not do it, you need to put in http://www......