darts, world matchplay

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: darts, world matchplay Manley might not have known the way to Amarillo but he knows the way home now! Great performance from Hamilton. He's some prospect, recently it's taken either Taylor or Barney to get rid of him. Hamilton beat Barney in the qualifiers for this. One to keep on the right side of.

Re: darts, world matchplay

Manley might not have known the way to Amarillo but he knows the way home now! Great performance from Hamilton. He's some prospect, recently it's taken either Taylor or Barney to get rid of him. Hamilton beat Barney in the qualifiers for this. One to keep on the right side of.
Correct me if I am wrong guys but doesnt Hamilton meet Adrian lewis now??? On todays performance lewis doesnt stand a chance. he loses concentration!!

Re: darts, world matchplay Well, columbus, mate, have just checked all of your previous posts and all I found was moans. OK, Lloyd got beaten and you might be gutted as you might have lost a packet, BUT there is no indication whatsoever in this thread or anywhere else you even had a bet on him. All of a sudden, you rush in with the above outburst. This is sports, ffs. You win some and lose some. No need for outbursts like that.

what is Lloyd for a dumb No.1 :@ Stupid man go home and close your doors behind you and come never back!
At least he hit a few 180's though ;) Shocking day that was. -24pts for the day :cry Hopefully these 2 get us back on track. 10pts J.Wade to beat D.Ovens 11/10 Ladbrokes Denis Ovens is a weird character, performs well on the floor but can't take that form onto the stage. James Wade is a confidence player but having beaten Barney on Saturday he'll be buzzing for this. Wade's been touted as a future star for a while now and although he's still young it's about time he stepped up to the plate. With Lloyd going out this quarter is wide open now so hopefully Wade can take advantage with a win here. 10pts D.Askew to beat M.Walsh 5/4 William Hill Mark Walsh made the UK Open final last year but has done very little since then. His form on TV recently has been poor to say the least and Askew's a solid enough player who can take advantage if Walsh doesn't turn up with his good game. 1 more outright. 2pts ew A.Hamilton to win World Matchplay 33/1 Stan James The Hammer impressed me in his 1st round match when he beat Manley. If he can beat Lewis then a Semi Final spot is there for the taking. I can only imagine we are getting this good a price because he's in Taylor's half of the draw but with Part and potentially Priestley to play before Taylor has to play Hamilton there's no guarantee Hamilton will have to play him. I think it's a great price for a guy with a huge future who's present doesn't look too bad either. Not everyone has priced up the evening session. A fantastic session is in store. Can't wait. I'll sort out evening bets tomorrow afternoon :ok

kev did you see what bristows charity bet is today.. Over 5 180s in the scholten match. Scholten should be able to get that by himself if he is on form.
3 180's in the 1st 3 legs! Looks a safe bet mate. Hope you were on.

I don't like betting on PDC tournaments when I haven't seen the games, but I'll be backing John Part to beat Taylor tonight. Judging by the score, Part hammered Wes Newton, who's playing well himself. Taylor is vulnerable at the moment, and won't look forward to playing the only man (apart from Barney) who has beaten Taylor on a regular basis. Part must be full of confidence after Vegas, and 11/2 is far far too big. Colombus....... :eyes
I'm backing Part as well mate. Don't read too much into Part's win over Newton though because Newton missed more doubles than you'll have chips when you win the WSoP :rollin . Taylor was 3-0 down last night before he powered past Anderson. I suspect if he's 3-0 down to Part though, he won't be coming back!

I'm backing Part as well mate. Don't read too much into Part's win over Newton though because Newton missed more doubles than you'll have chips when you win the WSoP :rollin . Taylor was 3-0 down last night before he powered past Anderson. I suspect if he's 3-0 down to Part though, he won't be coming back!
Taylor looked well off last night and there was more to it than the heat on stage.His lucky he was playing Anderson, no disrespect to Bob Anderson, if taylor was playing a top 6 player he would have been knocked out. best of luck with your play guys!

Ah' date=' see why I don't like it!!! I still have this feeling about Taylor, and I've had it for a week. He won't win this week.[/quote'] Part played no worse than Taylor last night though mate. No way he should be 11/2. I was fully intended to back him tonight.

Re: darts, world matchplay I backed Diamond Dave at Christmas when he got hammered by Convery, he also looked like he was hammered - too many Diamond Whites for Diamond Dave! I wonder if he's spent the afternoon practicing or elsewhere? I have to have a go on Wlashie I think, only because it's the last game of the session!

Re: darts, world matchplay Great night of darts in store tonight. 10pts Baxter vs Smith Over 16.5 legs 5/6 Stan James These 2 have had some good, close battles through the years. Dennis Smith's slow style doesn't do Baxter any favours at all and he rarely plays to his best against Smith because of it. It's a match I can't see either running away with. 10-7 either way and better and we have ourselves a winner. 10pts A.Hamilton to beat A.Lewis 2.50 Expekt Hamilton absolutely took Manley apart in the 1st round. Lewis is full of potential but full of cockiness and arrogance too. He'll have to be at his very very best to stop the hammer here. Hamilton is full of confidence and doesn't worry about reputations. He'll fancy his chances against Lewis and I very much do. 10pts J.Part to beat P.Taylor 11/2 Betdirect Part and Taylor, 2 heavyweights of the PDC clash again in an eagerly awaited contest. Part beat Taylor in this 12 months ago and for me Taylor's not playing nearly as well. Part will be confident after winning the Desert Classic, he doesn't fear Taylor and is a massive price to win this match. 10pts Part vs Taylor Over 20.5 legs Evs Stan James Matches between these 2 are rarely 1 sided. I can't see tonight's being 1 sided either. Both will go at it toe to toe with the other. 13-8 or better either way here and we have a winner. I can't see this being won any easier than that.

Its HAMMERTIME!!! Nice pick Kev..:nana Hamilton was the steadier of the 2.
Cheers mate. I really fancied Hamilton tonight. Shame there had to be a loser there though. Was a cracker. Now for the main event! Part throws 1st in this. Stan James are offering 9/4 Part in a race to 3 legs :eek

Cheers mate. I really fancied Hamilton tonight. Shame there had to be a loser there though. Was a cracker. Now for the main event! Part throws 1st in this. Stan James are offering 9/4 Part in a race to 3 legs :eek
Taylor let him thrown 1st. he won the bull but gave the throw away...