darts, world matchplay

Re: darts, world matchplay

Never in doubt. :clap :cheers
:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :dude I could do with Jenkins hitting a few doubles here. If he'd been good on his doubles he'd be walking this. Must have chucked 3 legs away. He's outscoring Scholten on 180's but not getting the job done :wall

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We still had 3 more legs to play with mate! Good luck Iceman and Grim. Let's hope Wade does the business for us :hope
Oh well one out of the two came up so I didn't lose seems like a close one between A.Jenkins & R.Scholten . Keep the tips coming Kev :ok

Re: darts, world matchplay It would have been close mate had Jenkins hit a few doubles. That was the difference though. Jenkins had more darts at double and outscored Scholten 6-5 on 180's but he didn't hit his doubles. Scholten did and that was that.

Re: darts, world matchplay Having 3 of the Quarter Finals represented at much bigger prices than I can now get I don't need to bet on those so this is my only bet for Thursday. 10pts A.Hamilton to score more 180's than W.Mardle 11/10 Stan James This looks a safe bet. Hamilton is throwing superbly this week and has hit 11 180's in that time. Mardle started off well in his 1st match but wasn't particularly impressive. He's only hit 5 180's this week. Hamilton is a very heavy scorer whereas mardle is always going to throw his darts towards the 5. Looks a safe bet to me. Anyone wanting to bet on the other matches. I'd recommend Wade to beat Mason and I think Baxter is a good bet at the prices. Priestley can beat Taylor but he'll have to be at his best I sense.

Re: darts, world matchplay ok better put my bet in a jiffy :lol and heres my bet for tonight : Hamilton vs Mardle pick Hamilton 1.56 betfair Taylor v Priestley pick LAY TAYLOR 16.00 betfair My liability is only $1 as well by laying Taylor :) I hope the wind of fortune with us tonight for Priestley to pull an upset. Wade vs Mason pick Wade 1.72 bet365 Good luck everyone :hope

Re: darts, world matchplay Mason has to be unluckiest darts player. Whenever his playing decent averaging in the mid 90s he comes up against a player averaging 100+...can wade keep this standard up tho as in mostc ases you got to have one crappy game. Now to Ronnie Baxter. Does he know how to count. In 2 legs his miscounted. He needed double top in the last leg of the match and he went for the bull :unsure

Now to Ronnie Baxter. Does he know how to count. In 2 legs his miscounted. He needed double top in the last leg of the match and he went for the bull :unsure
Was the commentator who didn't know how to count, not Baxter. If I remember correctly Baxter was on 87, hit single 17, single 20, leaving himself 50.

Was the commentator who didn't know how to count' date=' not Baxter. If I remember correctly Baxter was on 87, hit single 17, single 20, leaving himself 50.[/quote'] oh right thanks dave. I wasnt watching the screen and thought it was odd cus Baxter corrected a scoring error himself yesterday...

Having 3 of the Quarter Finals represented at much bigger prices than I can now get I don't need to bet on those so this is my only bet for Thursday. 10pts A.Hamilton to score more 180's than W.Mardle 11/10 Stan James This looks a safe bet. Hamilton is throwing superbly this week and has hit 11 180's in that time. Mardle started off well in his 1st match but wasn't particularly impressive. He's only hit 5 180's this week. Hamilton is a very heavy scorer whereas mardle is always going to throw his darts towards the 5. Looks a safe bet to me. Anyone wanting to bet on the other matches. I'd recommend Wade to beat Mason and I think Baxter is a good bet at the prices. Priestley can beat Taylor but he'll have to be at his best I sense.
5-5 :wall Wade wins the 3rd quarter though so the quarter bet comes in at a tasty 11/1. If he beats Scholten tomorrow I'll be a happy man :loon

Re: darts, world matchplay fingers crossed :hope I'm following the livescore serive atm and seems very tight up there. Go Priestley :drums:drums:drums :clap:clap:clap I bet all the people who pick taylor is also sweating now !

Re: darts, world matchplay Dennis Priestley you are such a credit to darts. A truly superb performance from a legend of darts. Not quite good enough in the end but a fantastic match. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Dennis Priestley you are such a credit to darts. A truly superb performance from a legend of darts. Not quite good enough in the end but a fantastic match. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
I hope priestley makes the premier league...he showed that he is still a class act.....knocked in 7 180s to Taylors 3..

2pts ew D.Priestley to win World Matchplay 80/1 Ladbrokes 1pt D.Priestley to win Top Quarter 18/1 Stan James 2pts ew T.Jenkins to win World Matchplay 80/1 Stan James 1pt T.Jenkins to win 2nd Quarter 8/1 Stan James 2pts ew J.Wade to win World Matchplay 125/1 Coral 1pt J.Wade to win 3rd Quarter 11/1 Stan James 2pts ew R.Baxter to win World Matchplay 22/1 Sporting Odds 1pt R.Baxter to win 4th Quarter 2/1 Premier Bet 2pts ew A.Hamilton to win World Matchplay 33/1 Stan James
Very nearly a clean sweep of semi-finalists! Still I've got 2 going for outright glory!