darts, world matchplay

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: darts, world matchplay

Nice one Kev!! A Hamilton v Wade final sounds good to me! (with Hamilton winning though!) ;)
I'll settle for that Gaz! I can't believe Wade is such a big favourite tonight! Unknown territory now. The only bet I'm having tonight will be this one. 10pts J.Wade vs R.Scholten - Over 15.5 180's 6/5 Skybet Both of these guys score 180's at will, Scholten more so than Wade but I expect this to be a really close match tonight and I can easily see 16 180's being scored. Scholten has scored 23 alone in the event so far and Wade 15 so both are scoring well and I'll take the Overs here.

I'll settle for that Gaz! I can't believe Wade is such a big favourite tonight! Unknown territory now. The only bet I'm having tonight will be this one. 10pts J.Wade vs R.Scholten - Over 15.5 180's 6/5 Skybet Both of these guys score 180's at will, Scholten more so than Wade but I expect this to be a really close match tonight and I can easily see 16 180's being scored. Scholten has scored 23 alone in the event so far and Wade 15 so both are scoring well and I'll take the Overs here.
Best of luck kev. fingers crossed for a successful evening....:hope

Re: darts, world matchplay Hamilton can count himself very unlucky there, a fantastic standard of play in that match. Only a couple of darts here and there decided it, although Taylor did step it up a bit at the end. Very good entertainment tonight though :clap

10pts J.Wade vs R.Scholten - Over 15.5 180's 6/5 Skybet Both of these guys score 180's at will, Scholten more so than Wade but I expect this to be a really close match tonight and I can easily see 16 180's being scored. Scholten has scored 23 alone in the event so far and Wade 15 so both are scoring well and I'll take the Overs here.
What an incredible night of darts that was! The 180's bet was never in doubt and Wade won an absolute epic to land the place money at least. Then Hamilton comes out and takes it to Taylor, averages 103, beats him 12-4 on 180's and only gets within 6 legs of the great man! Madness :loon

Re: darts, world matchplay No need for me to bet on the outright match tonight, I'll just sit watching hoping that Wade does the impossible and beats the great man! One bet I will be having is: 10pts J.Wade (-1) to score most 180's 7/4 Stan James In the last 2 nights Taylor has been beating 9-3 by Priestley and 12-4 by Hamilton on 180's. Wade can score maximums every bit as well as those 2. He's been flying this week and when taken into account how often Taylor goes for cover I think Wade can outscore him by 2 in the 180 count tonight.

No need for me to bet on the outright match tonight, I'll just sit watching hoping that Wade does the impossible and beats the great man! One bet I will be having is: 10pts J.Wade (-1) to score most 180's 7/4 Stan James In the last 2 nights Taylor has been beating 9-3 by Priestley and 12-4 by Hamilton on 180's. Wade can score maximums every bit as well as those 2. He's been flying this week and when taken into account how often Taylor goes for cover I think Wade can outscore him by 2 in the 180 count tonight.
Best of luck kev! This looks like a solid bet IMO...Taylor likes to go down to the treble 19s a lot more now

No need for me to bet on the outright match tonight, I'll just sit watching hoping that Wade does the impossible and beats the great man! One bet I will be having is: 10pts J.Wade (-1) to score most 180's 7/4 Stan James In the last 2 nights Taylor has been beating 9-3 by Priestley and 12-4 by Hamilton on 180's. Wade can score maximums every bit as well as those 2. He's been flying this week and when taken into account how often Taylor goes for cover I think Wade can outscore him by 2 in the 180 count tonight.
5-5 :sad . Still even without that coming in it's been an excellent week. Hope everyone made some cash.