goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! 2 months in and i've been in the top 5 since day 3:dude . this league is definately helping me to become more focused, and it's really helping my bankroll a fair bit as well because it's spuring me on. so i think i will try to stay up here till xmas,if i can do it i should have a pretty tidy yearly profit from only about £100 deposited on sites. a lot of this is due to the lounge :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy nearly all the focus games have had pretty good added value ,and when your doing ok on them it can be fairly profitable even for low stakes and freerolls. so well done gaf :clap :clap :clap carry on with the great work :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Avongirl up to 5th - how much is she going to like that? :clap :clap And not due to lose any points in the next 8 evenings!!! :loon :loon BPP soon I think ;) Jolly up to 6th :clap :clap :clap Jolly not losing any points for the next 13 evenings. These 2 will be pushing at the top soon :-) BUT Laidbackbloke wont lose any points for another 20 nights :loon The top 3 are all losing loads of points in the next week ;)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Ecstatic :loon All down to watching and learning from you guys and reading the advice in the posts (not only Damo's). :ok And riding my luck on the up part of my variance curve with the dealer on my side at the mo. Now, if I could just start winning some money too, cos Sainsbury's only take Nectar points not BPPs.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! 5th - highest for me so far :nana keep up the good work gaf? :clap great banter - and its good to know you have others willing you on when you are doing well ccccchhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggeee (spelling right yet?)

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well done LBB :clap :clap ALL of your points have been scored in the last 9 days - so none to lose for 19 days :loon :loon We have a serious target to aim at, and you've ghot a great chance to seriously "raise the bar".......

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!!

how many points does 31st get me gaf?i think its pretty close:hope
140 - you're 7 behind........ only lose 6 on Sunday - then you are "drop free" for just 1 day less than LBB - let battle commence :ok