** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Betfred League

Guest gazza271

Betfred League  

1. 1.

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll

anyone else think that this freeroll has been posted somewhere else what with all the newbies who have suddenly appeared over the last 24hours? i may be being sceptical but i hope the newcomers stick around and play all our games and help contribute to pl for a long time to come!
Yes - the influx is highly suspicious....... I think that next time I'll probably restrict to users with 50 posts .... so all the "regulars" without 50 posts - get posting!! (but not Spamming!!!)

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll Ok - I'm pulling the plug on any more newbies ........ anyone joining PL today won't now receive the password (those who already have it are ok) If you genuinely want to be a part of PL and have only just found us, sorry you're missing out, but stick around, join in and you'll be ok for the next ones :ok

yip i have. dont know what the problem is. ach well' date=' suppose will jsut have to miss out. cheers for your help GaF :ok[/quote'] Have tried again - but from a different email address ..... :hope Don't know what else to try.......

Have tried again - but from a different email address ..... :hope Don't know what else to try.......
Cheers Gaf, still not received though. i have tried logging out and back in but not there! if its not 2 much trouble then, as a last resort, can you try to send it to [email protected] Would be gratefully appreciated :hope

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll Just been looking at the deposit options, due to my stupid CC refusing any internet gambling transaction (and the fact that 99% of the time I'm skint anyway) I am often stuck for depositing funds. Will have to set up a Neteller account asap as loads of sites are now taking this. Thought you might have been able to use Quickcash, like William Hills, but you can't. So I'll just have to finish in the money tonight to ensure play in the other games. I'll be gutted if I can't make the Omaha as this is my game!!!

Ok - I'm pulling the plug on any more newbies ........ anyone joining PL today won't now receive the password (those who already have it are ok) If you genuinely want to be a part of PL and have only just found us, sorry you're missing out, but stick around, join in and you'll be ok for the next ones :ok
Sorry sandar - it is closed to new members now. misky - email on its way to you in 2 or 3 mins

I want to play in your league I will get in your buy ins also is it too late to get into freeroll ty
Stick around and join in with posting and other PL events sandar, there will be other opportunities if you show a willingness to participate on the forum. :ok