Betfred League

Guest gazza271

Betfred League  

1. 1.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll I'm not in it. COuld not get through the registration screen in time (took 45 minutes at least) and failed when I did finally get through all the questions.:wall Doubt I'll bother with paying for the other rounds. If it's this slow I'd end up sat out all the time anyway. Stupid site. And now I've missed the reg for SO too. :sad Sulking now. :@ Good luck those in - hope a regular wins!

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll

who let these ****in twats in what a joke!!!!!
Nice post for number 1500 Mo :lol I appreciate that it is probably to PL's advantage to show a good turnout for these leagues and of course the site itself benefits if new people sign up because of their promotion (those that can get in:( ) However why don't we have a standard rule of X number of (legitimate) posts or X days membership before newbies can join in. Perhaps unless they come from a recommendation from an existing member who will vouch for them. Just a thought. (Got to do something as I've no poker to play now tonight!)

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll I agree that the way it worked out tonight wasn't ideal and I will definitely be doing it differently next time......... I was surprised at just how many gatecrashers there were...... Hopefully a few of them will surprise us and become regular contributing members :ok (Hey - we were all newbies here once!!! A lot of the regulars did originally arrive looking for freerolls/passwords......)

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll Dave, I'm one of the newbies here to this forum and whilst I've played ring games for 18 months I've got a lot to learn in relation to NL tournaments. Re your KK hand, I'm clearly stating the obvious that you want newbies calling an oversized bet on the flop with one overcard and a gutshot? I'd be 'kin dancing gettin calls like that. Everyone has got to be a newbie at some time and learn their trade in the game. There are plenty of $200 tournaments for people to progress to if they want a better standard of play. I wasn't the caller btw :) GL at the tables.

Out in last place, know what you mean mo! My all in with KK on flop of 6 7 10 called by a 8. He hit ace on river. :( :( Well i'm in first place for the wooden spoon anyway.:nana :nana
tbh i was more peed off with your beat than mine, mine was bad but partly my fault, yours was just a joke swearing on your behalf mate ridiculas very unlucky mate, not even a game of poker in my eyes:@

Dave, I'm one of the newbies here to this forum and whilst I've played ring games for 18 months I've got a lot to learn in relation to NL tournaments. Re your KK hand, I'm clearly stating the obvious that you want newbies calling an oversized bet on the flop with one overcard and a gutshot? I'd be 'kin dancing gettin calls like that. Everyone has got to be a newbie at some time and learn their trade in the game. There are plenty of $200 tournaments for people to progress to if they want a better standard of play. I wasn't the caller btw :) GL at the tables.
oh and btw wasnt having a go at evryone new sorry just, lost my rag these things happen gl

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll A great big :welcome to all new members. I joined after seeing mention of a PL tournament on the Betfair forum and I've found this is a very friendly forum and they look to have some wonderfully loopy get-togethers as well...hope to join in one of the parties sometime in the future...just not sure if they are poker parties or plant eating feasts! :loon

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll Gone in 14th almost the bubble. Quite happy as frankly I always seem to do crap in these MTTs. Don't really know what I did different tonight though :unsure As for the abuse above I think it's totally uncalled for in what is supposed to be fiendly(ish) private tournament Good luck all those left :ok and to those responsible well done again on organising this whole shabang :clap

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll Went out in 10th to a bad beat from Jaded (suprise suprise !!!), Thoroughly enjoyed it as a game though. :clap :clap :clap :clap You watch it jaded I'll get my revenge :rollin . Especially mifffed as he doesn't appear to have used my chips wisely (he's out in 8th).

Re: Betfred League - Starting with Freeroll well....my first tournament here....enjoyed very much and can´t wait for the next one....finished 21º also beated by jaded ....my JJ Vs K9 ...hit the straight :@ ....I´LL BE BACK....jaded :ok :) :) . Congratulations for those who make the effort to bring us events like these.:clap :clap :clap :clap