** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Congratulations Fenners!!!!

chelskired

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fenners wins $15,000 WSOP package Deserves it's own thread!!! Awesome mate!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! Brilliant!! Nice one Fenners!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Guest gazza271

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! fanfcukingtastic :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers Absoloutely brilliant Fenners . Congratulations and Good luck :hope

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! was supposed to be working last night and i phoned everbody on station to see if anyone would swap shifts but cos of the footy I couldnt get anybody so I had to pay someone £100 plus work a night for them with the added bonus of if I win ill give em more should I give £500 or offer a small % of anything I win in vegas (not really expecting to win anything)

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! Very cool. Is it a $10,000 Main Event seat and $5,000 in travel/hotel expenses that you've won? :\ EDIT: I have no idea about your work situation but one assumes that taking a day off to play in a poker tourney probably isn't tolerated. One assumes you could have easily been in trouble if someone like oooh, the management took umbrage. Your ability at poker is your own not theirs. Offer the guy who took on your shift something by all means for helping you out by doing your shift but you've done all the hard work in winning the tournament and as you say, you aren't guaranteed to come back from Las Vegas winning anything.

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! well done andy,well deserved m8. i will get mrs croc to make you some bacon sarnies for the journey to vegas........:lol :lol :lol win it now andy......:ok :ok :ok :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :hope :hope :hope :hope :hope

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!!

Very cool. Is it a $10' date='000 Main Event seat and $5,000 in travel/hotel expenses that you've won? [/quote'] Or is it one of the other tournies. I'm in Vegas from the 31st July & could come & cheer you on.

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! Holy shit!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Congratulations Fenners!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy You do realise you also have to kick Dan Harrington in the bollox if you see him? :lol Well done mate. :ok

Re: Congratulations Fenners!!!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy Impressive. Most impressive! Really well done Fenners. Now, go get that bracelet!!! Big Final table bet from PLer's will be on you now!!;) :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap PR, you better get him a bit of PL branded wear to go with his Goalpoker stuff they will no doubt make him wear!