3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS The rules are thier for all to see and one of the main reasons for before the 1st race is not to give anybody the edge. You could look at Betfair and see a horse that as drifted or had a lot of surport and might influence you in your final picks. Also this is a light hearted thread to see how well we do over the season and this week I put the race details up on Thursday night for those who may have difficulty posting on the SAT. I also said you were allowed to miss 2 races without losing any points. If you are late if you still wish to put up your selections thats OK by me but they will not be included in the Comp. Well lets all congradulate mowgli77 who had the winner and was only a neck away from a forcast and FleetFantic who had the winner,both have a 10pts bonus as they picked the winner as thier 1st choice. I will try my best to put up the race as soon as poss in the days before the race and will refresh on the Friday night.

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS Not leaving anything to chance this week, selections are FAIRMILE - Won the John Smiths cup last outing with the same jockey on board today, Has only risen 4 lbs in the weights for that success and should go close today FORMAL DECREE - Just checked, NON RUNNER DANSILI DANCER - Trainer been doing OK recently, excellent judge of pace on board in P Robinson which may prove helpful. Should go close RESERVE FOLIO Will edit with reasons later when hopefully more time. (probably tonight). Just wanted to get selections in nice and early and on time!! g/l all :cheers

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS

Not sure if im allowed in this!!!! But a bit of fun!!! Bravo maestro Great plains Fairmile
Its to late to enter the comp but if you wish to put up your selections its fine by me. My selections for today As I've been running a thread to do with USA bread horses and their are 3 in this race decided to use them Brave Maestro Krugerrand Baan Tanzanite res only CD

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS This Saturdays race will be ST WILFRID STAKES [H HANDICP] 3.30 RIPON. THIS IS A 6F SPRINT PLEASE HAVE YOUR PICKS UP BEFORE 2.30 THANK YOU. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE THE LAST 2 RACES BEFORE THIS RACE BUT IF NOT WILL DO ALL THE OUTSTANDING RACES BEFORE TUESDAY.

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS Mr Wolf - Shrewd move to use a good 5lb claimer, this apprentice is bang in form and so is the horse, was not good enough for listed level. Machinist - Dandy Nicholls, Sprint King Ice Planet - As above Reserve - Fantasy Believer, Darley on board, good jockey at Ripon

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS

update after Sat 29th results % man -11.25 +812.12pts WFTE -10PTS +7.7pts [3] st14 +2pts -7pts [2] Tank M M/RACE -35.3pts [1] FF +2pts -54.88pts [1] Sockie1 -15pts -58.38pts [4] russ p -15pts-59.13pts [3] JTW1 M/RACE -60.01pts [2] bowles10 -15pts -62.13pts Rio -11.25pts -67.79pt m77 -15pts -73.53pts [1] Number in [ ] indicates races missed after 2 15pts deducted every time you miss a race thier after.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES RESULTS UP TO AND INCLUDING SAT 19TH AUG RACE % MAN +812.12 - 40PTS NOW + 772.12 1st ST14 -7PTS +4.32PTS NOW -2.68PTS [3] 2nd TANK M -35. 3PTS-30pts NOW -65.3PTS [4] GONE MISSING FF -54..88PTS - 3.67 NOW - 58.55PTS [2] WFTE +7.7PTS -25.7PTS NOW -13PTS [4] 3rd bowls10 -62pts -15pts NOW -77PTS[2] Rio -67.79 pts - 38.25pts NOW -106.04 jtw1 -60.01pts -38pts NOW -98.01PTS [3] m77 -73.53pts +33.75pts NOW - 39.78pts [1] 4th RussP -59. 13PTS -45PTS NOW - 103.13PTS [6] socky1 think hes not taking part.

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS 1) Waterline Twenty. Previous good runs here, ran in Listed company LTO.Beat a few of todays runners lto here. Reasonable draw. 2)Namroud. Fahey in form, good record at Chester.Winner over course/Distance.(seperatly) 3)Into The Breeze. CD winnerat lower grade. Last time up to this grade maybe too much. Good second in Grade 3 LTO. 1/2 length behind Dhaular Dhar, today giing away less weight.

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS Josh - Big gamble last weekend when dissapointed, can make amends today Into The Breeze - Top jockey riding for a small stable, can improve on its 2nd to Dhaular Dahr and will reverse the form and run a good race. Easy Air - WHEN will this thing get its head in front, last chance today won in the wrong group last time out when well btn by Dunelight. Has to win today after a lot of frustrating runs. RESERVE Speed Dial Harry - I quietly fancy to run well today. Will prob win as it is my reserve!!

Re: 3 Horse Handicap Challenge YOUR PICKS 1st Speed Dial Harry (back on winning mark - drawn low) 2nd Kindlelight debut (low draw - consistent - littmoden worht backing away from AW) 3rd - Roman Maze (not ideal draw but trainer likes it here) res Seulement - low draw.