SportingOdds Champions League - June

avongirl

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June happy in general with 4th tonight - although whoever popularised suited connectors wants shooting ! (AA beaten by 89h, board 8 5 10 8 9). :wall I shall be saying the same in my blog tonight but at least someone might read it on here ! :lol

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June I didn't realise there were so many of you! Thanks for the introduction Telepe and Avon. :welcome I really enjoy playing these CL games, and that's not just because I've had my first two league wins in a month ;) see yaz around...

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June

I didn't realise there were so many of you!
:unsure :unsure :unsure Have we achieved 'cult' status then? :lol :welcome Gregory. Hope you have a good look round and like what you see. We're a friendly bunch on here. :ok

I didn't realise there were so many of you! Thanks for the introduction Telepe and Avon. :welcome I really enjoy playing these CL games, and that's not just because I've had my first two league wins in a month ;) see yaz around...
:welcome mate - wp last night :ok

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June Hi everyone thanks telepe (is that you GaF?) and Avongirl for the info on this forum during the last round of the CL I recognise loads of you from SO. I play as Griff505 so you may have seen me around the last few months. this is my 1st time on a forum and i am impressed with everything that's here

Hi everyone thanks telepe (is that you GaF?) and Avongirl for the info on this forum during the last round of the CL I recognise loads of you from SO. I play as Griff505 so you may have seen me around the last few months. this is my 1st time on a forum and i am impressed with everything that's here
:welcome mate - stick around, i'm sure you'll feel t home soon enough :ok

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June :welcome Gregory Weasel and :welcome Griff Well done on finding us and posting so quickly. :clap :clap Hope you enjoy the Lounge. There's lots to look at - in fact, not always enough time to play poker as well! See you Tuesday night. :ok

Hi everyone thanks telepe (is that you GaF?) and Avongirl for the info on this forum during the last round of the CL I recognise loads of you from SO. I play as Griff505 so you may have seen me around the last few months. this is my 1st time on a forum and i am impressed with everything that's here
Hiya Griff! :welcome! I know you play on Mansion too, so you have a good nose for value already, and also it's nice to know you like what you see. PuntersLounge very quickly becomes a way of life. :ok What I want to know is what Avon and Gaf were saying last night.... :loon

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June Out really early, about 45th out of 41, too hot and too many ahrsoles to even consider being serious. Moved PC by the window, now I'm feeling better. Going to get beer and watch the second half down the pub. It's never over till the lardy tart yodels ....ahhll be back! Good luck all left in.

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June damn final table AK ss so i raise all in called by K9 nice i think but no the CL curse springs agian flop91010105 now i remember why i havnt played this for while grrrrrrrr!!!! not my day tday