SportingOdds Champions League - June

avongirl

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June No Pene tonight? :loon :loon Looks like she's giving someone else the chance to win it for once :P But nort me :sad I was doing well elsewhere and forgot to reg.......

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June

Sorry guys/gals at my table that I didn't say anything as I went out (23rd) tonight. (AA all-in pre-flop beaten by 55 - you've guessed it, 5 on the river.) Alexo Greek guy getting all the luck tonight, and never ever says a word in chat so no point acknowledging! Anyway I was too busy swearing loudly at my PC. :@ - like it's her fault! Well played all in the points.
55 must be a hot hand tonight Avon, my 10 10 lost to that as well (allin preflop to call me). :eyes

55 must be a hot hand tonight Avon' date=' my 10 10 lost to that as well (allin preflop to call me). :eyes[/quote'] and 55 knocked me out of the £2.5k freeroll tonight, (5 on the river) but at the very same time kept me in 10th by knocking out the bubble guy too ! and the same guy later knocked out pistonbroke in 4th with 55 v Ax (5 on flop).

i will lokk forward to the july tourney as most of this month will be on holidayin sunny menorca' date='so good luck everyone:ok :ok[/quote'] :Dhow lucky is that!!!!!! my favourite place is menorca....going in august for 2 weeks ...cant wait. have a good one!:)

No Pene tonight? :loon :loon Looks like she's giving someone else the chance to win it for once :P
I am back... was in my parents summerhouse... a place very similar to the place George must live... NOOOO internet connection... :loon ...was VERY hard on me... SO... I am going to try and catch up tuesday... :nana :nana

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June Now I'm thick at the best of times but if I finished 11th shouldn't my points be higher? or am I just being really thick. probably the latter? GAF, grand job of doing the spreadsheet though - makes it more enjoyable and entertaining for us PL People.

bugger my QQ versus AK and a lovely K on the river think i played 5 hands tonight? was hoping my raise would mean something :eyes gl to all left in Damo :cheers
Ul mate and even the blind you stole off me never helped ;)

99 :) Damo
Out 22nd :eyes tried to stop the blind thief on my right with pkt 4's, he calls my all-in with pkt 3's and the flop shows..................yeah you got it :wall no help on the turn or river and thats me gone. Said last night I need a break, think that just about made me mind up, me sanity is gonna start suffering soon if I dont :cry

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June 20th decided after break i was going to play like a muppet and see what happens. button goes all in for my 300 bb with a/10s. cant have much and i call to see a/k...lololololololololol wish i could get enough of those hands to play like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SportingOdds Champions League - June OKay people. Boss does not giving a shish to their ppls. There is a 1 minimum a 1 minute breake between two hands and there is random disconnection. I had 4 personally. Others i think about 2... Would it be unfair to ask for a refound because this is not a game but a sufering. It is like 20-hands per hour.