team poker?

moFace

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: team poker? Does anyone have any objections to me having a go at Messing this up? About time i made a meaningful contribution to the site(apart from biccys!) I have a few ideas about the format (most nicked from Mo) but if its ok i will post a Draft format tomorrow and take suggestions, then ignore them and do it my way, if its ok with you all? Then we can have a 2 day row about who is from where and going with who, then again agree i was right, do it my way and hopefully have it running by the weekend:ok Comments? C.R, (Happy to Dictate)

Re: team poker?

Does anyone have any objections to me having a go at Messing this up? About time i made a meaningful contribution to the site(apart from biccys!) I have a few ideas about the format (most nicked from Mo) but if its ok i will post a Draft format tomorrow and take suggestions, then ignore them and do it my way, if its ok with you all? Then we can have a 2 day row about who is from where and going with who, then again agree i was right, do it my way and hopefully have it running by the weekend:ok Comments? C.R, (Happy to Dictate)
was going to ask you if you were up for it (poker ahem) seem to be one of the most capped members if i dont like it im sulking though lol

Re: team poker? Quote: Originally Posted by jeffster or wherever Bristol gets put :unsure

Rest of the world? :p
Could be ANYWHERE mate.... I remember the 1992 / 93 Ice Hockey season, when Bristol entered a team in the English League, which was split north american style into two conferences, with teams playing other teams in their own conference twice home and twice away, and teams in the other conference once home and once away... Conferences were split north and south, and somehow Bristol were put in the northern conference, which meant two trips to the "delights" of Blackburn, Sunderland and Trafford (Altrincham), and one to the likes of Basingstoke, Harringay and Streatham....:unsure I THINK Bristol is in the same universe as the "real world", but a lot of the "foreigners" who work (or who soon wont work....) at Somerfield from places like Bath, Weston, Taunton, Swindon, etc reckon that us Bristolians are on another planet for some reason....They seems to reckon that we dont talk proper like round yer, innit, me babber ? :ok

Re: team poker? by the way if anyones interested in the sort of thing i mean channel 4 around 12.30 called "the poker nations cup" seems to be on evyday this week hehe the devilfish went out last last night to a load of internet qualifiers, a 70 year old, and 1 other pro, he didnt seem best pleased lmao

6ooner, would you mind having a Danish girl playing at your team???? ... I have heard rumours that she is even scarier than your mum :loon Anyway...great fun... I'm in, keen on playing at The Rest Of The World Team :ok
So long as you don't have a moustach like her .. no probs!;)

by the way if anyones interested in the sort of thing i mean channel 4 around 12.30 called "the poker nations cup" seems to be on evyday this week hehe the devilfish went out last last night to a load of internet qualifiers, a 70 year old, and 1 other pro, he didnt seem best pleased lmao
The final of this is just gonna be a joke though how can you play Tag Team poker ,you have to get a grasp of the game not keep walking away and coming back later.DevilFish will probably start and then just play the whole game out and sod everyone else:lol . Also who ever finish top of the leaderboard just gets more chips at the final table,and as you know one double through from the lower stack and there right up their.