** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

team poker?

moFace

Re: team poker? UPDATED :ok

NEWSFLASH!

This is now NEARLY complete :wall Here are the teams but below i will point out a couple of little hitches:

SCOTLAND/IRELAND eltrev(Captain) lemonjon bigmal76 laidbackbloke jolly67 georgej Rednutt DAC runadrum NORTH Morlspin(Captain) Dannycash masterplan rosco slick mick Taxmonkey Blades'r'going'up Elmcroft BDaveG Lombardo MIDLANDS/WALES/BRISTOL Valiant23(Captain) pocketlady Kevsul EnT2002 Blade Jaded Big Andy jeffster

slapdash pokerose LONDON/SOUTH GotaFancy(Captain) gazza moface pistonbroke Hodgey ubermonkey Heniek31 teaulc

chelskired

kevshat REST OF THE WORLD penelopeys(Captain) 6ooner ^newbie^ gazabroad uglycow daftpegasus spurman the rivers not my friend PAULROSS milou If ANYONE is not able to/does not want to enter this, that are named above, PLEASE let me know ASAP! This leaves us just ONE short, so if anyone reading this has NOT stepped forward, nows your chance. Or if anyone knows any one who hasnt posted on this yet, give 'em a shout....stevieflack,OODAN etc. Format will be 10 x 5 Seat STT's each round and all players will play 5 games over a period to be decided(Prob 5 weeks= 1 per week) and will NOT play anyone more than once. This means we will have 10 x tables going at once so "Rail Birding" will be easy.;) If a player cannot enter for any reason, Team Captains may nominate a Substitute who is NOT already in the Tournament to take their place but anyone who does act as a SUB can only do so ONCE for a team and once having done so will only be eligible to SUB for other teams in the following weeks(NO "Ringers" MORL!) If your team is short, NO points will be awarded. Players MUST be registered at the Table to qualify for points!! Points awarded will be as follows: 1st=5pts 2nd=4pts 3rd=3pts 4th=2pts 5th= 1pt Each Table will have a Nominated person who will set up the table and PM the players on his/her table the Password no less than 30(THIRTY) minutes before the appointed Start time. If this person cannot do this, their Team Captain will be expected to assist. ALL! tables will be on the PRIMA network and will be $3.00+30 so there will be Cash to be won and I am in negotiation with a few sites to provide prizes which will be announced as we go along. (This will not affect the £1,000,000 First prize PAULROSS is putting up for the winning Team) I will give this ANOTHER 24 Hours to fill the remaining places and will announce the Dates tommorow night. If you have any preferences or probs with Days/Times please let me know :ok C.R.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: team poker?

Format will be 10 x 5 Seat STT's should this be 5 X 10 seat if the points go down to 10th place? Points awarded will be as follows: 1st=10pts 2nd=9pts etc etc down to 10th= 1pt
Thanks for spotting the DELIBERATE mistake mate :clap Just goes to show that at least ONE person has bothered to read my innane ramblings:eyes and i have now corrected the DELIBERATE mistake.................:$

Re: team poker? Ok, Call me lazy but there are loads of Messages. Understand most, but how much Notice have we got for the Game, Dowe have a schedule then we can notify our Captian of the game we can play. I cant play every night. Thanks fellow players

Re: team poker? :( Sorry Milou :spank for me......and PAULROSS, your with Team PINK unless you can get a Swap with someone, last come, last choice :rollin Vote HERE http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27230 to state your prefered days for playing this, I am look ing tho start this week if possible. Just doing the draw for the games as we speak..........

UPDATED :ok

NEWSFLASH!

SCOTLAND/IRELAND eltrev(Captain) lemonjon bigmal76 laidbackbloke jolly67 georgej Rednutt DAC runadrum NORTH Morlspin(Captain) Dannycash masterplan rosco slick mick Taxmonkey Blades'r'going'up Elmcroft BDaveG Lombardo MIDLANDS/WALES/BRISTOL Valiant23(Captain) pocketlady Kevsul EnT2002 Blade Jaded Big Andy jeffster

slapdash pokerose LONDON/SOUTH GotaFancy(Captain) gazza moface pistonbroke Hodgey ubermonkey Heniek31 teaulc

chelskired

kevshat REST OF THE WORLD penelopeys(Captain) 6ooner ^newbie^ gazabroad uglycow daftpegasus spurman the rivers not my friend PAULROSS milou If ANYONE is not able to/does not want to enter this, that are named above, PLEASE let me know ASAP! This leaves us just ONE short, so if anyone reading this has NOT stepped forward, nows your chance. Or if anyone knows any one who hasn't posted on this yet, give 'em a shout....stevieflack,OODAN etc. Format will be 10 x 5 Seat STT's each round and all players will play 5 games over a period to be decided(Prob 5 weeks= 1 per week) and will NOT play anyone more than once. This means we will have 10 x tables going at once so "Rail Birding" will be easy.;) If a player cannot enter for any reason, Team Captains may nominate a Substitute who is NOT already in the Tournament to take their place but anyone who does act as a SUB can only do so ONCE for a team and once having done so will only be eligible to SUB for other teams in the following weeks(NO "Ringers" MORL!) If your team is short, NO points will be awarded. Players MUST be registered at the Table to qualify for points!! Points awarded will be as follows: 1st=5pts 2nd=4pts 3rd=3pts 4th=2pts 5th= 1pt Each Table will have a Nominated person who will set up the table and PM the players on his/her table the Password no less than 30(THIRTY) minutes before the appointed Start time. If this person cannot do this, their Team Captain will be expected to assist. ALL! tables will be on the PRIMA network and will be $3.00+30 so there will be Cash to be won and I am in negotiation with a few sites to provide prizes which will be announced as we go along. (This will not affect the £1,000,000 First prize PAULROSS is putting up for the winning Team) I will give this ANOTHER 24 Hours to fill the remaining place and will announce the Dates tommorow night. If you have any preferences or probs with Days/Times please let me know :ok C.R.

Now now, what is that supposed to mean???? ...and it will be MISS Pene from now on... or else... :spank :spank :spank :spank BTW: Welcome to the team, Rivers not my friend...
Thanks Pene, i'm glad to be your new pink sheep. getting used to the pink theme already, :loon just don't get us a pink kit to wear though, i'm not THAT into it.:unsure :lol

Re: team poker? Thanks for all the work sorting the teams out, Chelski. Looks as though it's been a massive task. I'm not criticizing, as you can't help where people live, but it's a bit of a shame that it's turned out that one-sided, with the Midlands/Wales/Bristol team so much stronger than all the others. ;)

Ummmm.................5 Teams' date=' each with 10 players = 1 player per team per table = 10 tables with 1 player from each team = 10 x 5 seat STT's .....................doesn't it :unsure[/quote'] So how do you award points down to 10th place? I assumed there would be 2 from each team on each table to go to 10 points and you seemed to agree with me earlier but now you've got me really confused.:unsure maybe I've just had to much:beer

Re: team poker? aye aye captain . Its great to have someone backing me up when the going gets tough :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Now now, what is that supposed to mean???? ...and it will be MISS Pene from now on... or else... :spank :spank :spank :spank BTW: Welcome to the team, Rivers not my friend...