** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

team poker?

moFace

Re: team poker? I probably won't eb able to get on dreampoker for a few days to sey up one, not sure if Bigmal is going to be instead, but if it is me I will look to do so late weekend if ok with everyone? Just one question? How do you set up a table?

Quick question May have been answered elsewhere. If a team is using a sub, then is it up to the sub to create the table or the team captain. What if the team captain can't do it either who's responsablity does it become then? Example - Bigmal can't play but is responable for the table creation, so is it now up to his sub (Mr Bubbles i think) or r captain. If its the captain then, Eltrev can't play either being subbed by Dan Dan so who then sets up the table. Again sorry if already mentioned, just don't want a fecked up first tuesday. Can be b called Team Shambles :unsure

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: team poker? AMENDED PLAYERS

GAME 1: TUESDAY 18TH APRIL @ 9PM!!

Table 1 eltrev(Sub-DAN DAN) + Morlspin + Valiant23 + GotaFancy + penelopeys Table 2 lemonjon + Dannycash + pocketlady + gazza + 6ooner Table 3 bigmal76(Sub-MrBubbles) +masterplan + Kevsul + moface + ^newbie^ Table 4 laidbackbloke + rosco + EnT2002 + pistonbroke + gazabroad Table 5 jolly67 + slick mick + Blade + Hodgey + uglycow Table 6 georgej + TaxMonkey + Jaded + ubermonkey + daftpegasus Table 7 Rednutt + Blades'r'going'up + Big Andy + Paulross + spurman Table 8 DAC + Elmcroft + jeffster + teaulc + the rivers not my friend Table 9 runadrum + BDaveG + slapdash + chelskired + Heniek31 Table 10 AvonGirl + Lombardo + pokerose + kevshat + milou Details of how to set up Tables are detailed HERE http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26035&page=10 BUT! PLEASE DO NOT sit at the Table until 9pm on Tuesday or the table will START!!!! All Table Organisers If your Table is not full by 9:05 pm you MUST go to "MANAGE MY TABLES" and start it manually, any no-shows are NOT to be waited for!! (However, if a Table member does contact you in advance saying they will be late, they will be allowed to register early AT YOUR DISCRETION!! (any problems contact me) and may join later. BE WARNED: If anyone does this and does not turn up(Sits out whole game) their points will be Nul and Void. Please play this in the spirit Punters Lounge members are renound for :clap Remember to PM/E-mail the Table name and Password to your fellow Players! All Captains There a few Subs about, DAN DAN, Lillelars are 2, if you need them. Any problems please contact me. If anyone knows of someone who may want to be on the Subs list please let me know. Finally, Thanks to all of you for your suggestions and patience and the kind comments above. I hope all have a great time and may the best Team win :ok (Which I am sure TEAM L/S will :tongue2 ) C.R. (Happy it's running)

Re: team poker? AMENDED PLAYERS as of Thursday 13/04/6

Table 1 eltrev(Sub-DAN DAN) + Morlspin + Valiant23 + GotaFancy + penelopeys Table 2 lemonjon + Dannycash + pocketlady + gazza + 6ooner Table 3 bigmal76(Sub-MrBubbles) +masterplan + Kevsul + moface + ^newbie^ Table 4 laidbackbloke + rosco + EnT2002(Sub-Galronix) + pistonbroke + gazabroad Table 5 jolly67 + slick mick + Blade + Hodgey + uglycow Table 6 georgej + TaxMonkey + Jaded + ubermonkey + daftpegasus Table 7 Rednutt + Blades'r'going'up + Big Andy + Paulross + spurman Table 8 DAC + Elmcroft + jeffster + teaulc + the rivers not my friend Table 9 runadrum + BDaveG + slapdash + chelskired + Heniek31 Table 10 AvonGirl + Lombardo + pokerose + kevshat + milou Details of how to set up Tables are detailed HERE http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26035&page=10 BUT! PLEASE DO NOT sit at the Table until 9pm on Tuesday or the table will START!!!! All Table Organisers If your Table is not full by 9:05 pm you MUST go to "MANAGE MY TABLES" and start it manually, any no-shows are NOT to be waited for!! (However, if a Table member does contact you in advance saying they will be late, they will be allowed to register early AT YOUR DISCRETION!! (any problems contact me) and may join later. BE WARNED: If anyone does this and does not turn up(Sits out whole game) their points will be Nul and Void. Please play this in the spirit Punters Lounge members are renound for :clap Remember to PM/E-mail the Table name and Password to your fellow Players! All Captains There a few Subs about, (DAN DAN, Lillelars,Galronix), if you need them. Any problems please contact me. If anyone knows of someone who may want to be on the Subs list please let me know. Finally, Thanks to all of you for your suggestions and patience and the kind comments above. I hope all have a great time and may the best Team win :ok (Which I am sure TEAM L/S will :tongue2 ) C.R. (Happy it's running)

Re: team poker?

Chelski' date=' hate to be a pain but once all the tables are set up could we have a post with all the table names and what team is what, I'm confused jumping back and forth from thread to thread to see who's playing for what team etc and where they'll be.[/quote'] I'll just win the Betfair CityAM and do it then mate :ok :rollin

Re: team poker? TABLE NAMES NOW ADDED!!

Table 1 PLTable1 eltrev(Sub-DAN DAN) + Morlspin + Valiant23 + GotaFancy + penelopeys Table 2 PLIre_Scot2 lemonjon + Dannycash + pocketlady + gazza + 6ooner Table 3 PL tab3_mal bigmal76(Sub-MrBubbles) +masterplan + Kevsul + moface + ^newbie^ Table 4 PL Team Poker Table4 laidbackbloke + rosco + EnT2002(Sub-Galronix) + pistonbroke + gazabroad Table 5 PLTable5 jolly67 + slick mick + Blade + Hodgey + uglycow Table 6 ?????????? Please advise asap georgej + TaxMonkey + Jaded + ubermonkey + daftpegasus Table 7 PL Team Poker Red Rednutt + Blades'r'going'up + Big Andy + Paulross + spurman Table 8 PL Team Poker DAC DAC + Elmcroft + jeffster + teaulc + the rivers not my friend Table 9 PL Team Poker Run runadrum + BDaveG + slapdash + chelskired + Heniek31 Table 10 PL Team Poker Avon AvonGirl + Lombardo + pokerose + kevshat + milou Details of how to set up Tables are detailed HERE http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26035&page=10 BUT! PLEASE DO NOT sit at the Table until 9pm on Tuesday or the table will START!!!! All Table Organisers If your Table is not full by 9:05 pm you MUST go to "MANAGE MY TABLES" and start it manually, any no-shows are NOT to be waited for!! (However, if a Table member does contact you in advance saying they will be late, they will be allowed to register early AT YOUR DISCRETION!! (any problems contact me) and may join later. BE WARNED: If anyone does this and does not turn up(Sits out whole game) their points will be Nul and Void. Please play this in the spirit Punters Lounge members are renound for :clap Remember to PM/E-mail the Table name and Password to your fellow Players! All Captains There a few Subs about, (DAN DAN, Lillelars,Galronix,Brael), if you need them. Any problems please contact me. If anyone knows of someone who may want to be on the Subs list please let me know. Finally, Thanks to all of you for your suggestions and patience and the kind comments above. I hope all have a great time and may the best Team win :ok (Which I am sure TEAM L/S will :tongue2 ) C.R. (Happy it's running)

Re: team poker? I've been a bit busy lately and hadn't been paying attention to this ..............oops :$ ...................... Glad i didn't miss it as from what i read i'm meant to set up the table :lol so PL Team Poker Table4 is now in the lobby :ok Looking at the list the table consists of Table 4 PL Team Poker Table4 laidbackbloke + rosco + EnT2002(Sub-Galronix) + pistonbroke + gazabroad I'll pm the password to you all in the next couple of days :ok Cheers for all the work in setting this up :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

CAPTAINS!! PLEASE Can you make sure you have contacted or had conformation from ALL your Team members!! If not, let me know and between us we will try and make sure this works!! I have completed the 2nd-5th Game Schedule but it will mean NOTHING if this week does not happen! I am aware of Team NORTH's probs and Morl and myself are sorting it out so if there are ANY! of your Team you have not heard from I need to know ASAP! ALSO I need to hear from georgej ASAP please! GAME 1: TUESDAY 18TH APRIL @ 9PM!!

Table 1 PLTable1 eltrev(Sub-DAN DAN) + Morlspin + Valiant23 + GotaFancy + penelopeys Table 2 PLIre_Scot2 lemonjon + Dannycash + pocketlady + gazza + 6ooner Table 3 PL tab3_mal bigmal76(Sub-MrBubbles) +masterplan + Kevsul + moface + ^newbie^ Table 4 PL Team Poker Table4 laidbackbloke + rosco + EnT2002(Sub-Galronix) + pistonbroke + gazabroad Table 5 PLTable5 jolly67 + slick mick + Blade + Hodgey + uglycow Table 6 ?????????? Please advise asap georgej + TaxMonkey + Jaded + ubermonkey + daftpegasus Table 7 PL Team Poker Red Rednutt + Blades'r'going'up + Big Andy + Paulross + spurman Table 8 PL Team Poker DAC DAC + Elmcroft + jeffster + teaulc + the rivers not my friend Table 9 PL Team Poker Run runadrum + BDaveG + slapdash + chelskired + Heniek31 Table 10 PL Team Poker Avon AvonGirl + Lombardo + pokerose + kevshat + milou Details of how to set up Tables are detailed HERE http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26035&page=10 BUT! PLEASE DO NOT sit at the Table until 9pm on Tuesday or the table will START!!!! All Captains There a few Subs about, (DAN DAN, Lillelars,Galronix,Brael,POPE), if you need them. Any problems please contact me. If anyone knows of someone who may want to be on the Subs list please let me know. C.R. (Praying!)

Re: team poker? Never played this type of sit and go table before. Am I correct in thinking that the game starts as soon as number 5 player sits down, but will not start until then unless started manually? If so, would it be a good idea for everyone but the person who set up the table to sit down as soon as they get the password etc. Then at 9.00 on Tues the table owner sits down to start the game. That way we know that everyone has been contacted and can access - all tables will show 4/5 and the names registered can be checked off by captains/table owners etc. Only thing then is for everyone to remember to log in on Tues.:ok Is there a flaw in this? :unsure

Never played this type of sit and go table before. Am I correct in thinking that the game starts as soon as number 5 player sits down, but will not start until then unless started manually? If so, would it be a good idea for everyone but the person who set up the table to sit down as soon as they get the password etc. Then at 9.00 on Tues the table owner sits down to start the game. That way we know that everyone has been contacted and can access - all tables will show 4/5 and the names registered can be checked off by captains/table owners etc. Only thing then is for everyone to remember to log in on Tues.:ok Is there a flaw in this? :unsure
NO!!! No Flaw! Your in charge.....................:clap :rollin Do like this please...........Lovesya :cheers Thank F*** for that..commom sense.....:lol