** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

team poker?

moFace

Re: team poker?

We will .... for sure!! ... except for you Pene ... just keep it up!! Getting back to the Northen Chicks in their skirts ... aren't Scotland just really the Ultimate in Northern England ?? ... same same ... *I will get so much killed for this .... But proud to piss off two teams at once*
He he, watch it... luckily we are waaaaay over here... a looong way from UK... not easy for them to get us :lol Well, off for a class... see ya...

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He he, watch it... luckily we are waaaaay over here... a looong way from UK... not easy for them to get us :lol Well, off for a class... see ya...
I will never dare to set my foot on British soil again .... :ok ...Or at least I must make a mental note never to engage in poker games in the UK ... You'll never know who you might run into ...

Hi all... I am awailable tuesday if anyone needs a sub... Team Pink is of course my 1st priority ;) .... (Team North 2nd :lol :lol )
I would be delighted if you could permanently replace Kevsul in Team MWB (Team Poker Champions Elect 2006). It would be fantastic to have the best poker player in your family playing for our team, so say yes!;)

We will .... for sure!! ... except for you Pene ... just keep it up!! Getting back to the Northen Chicks in their skirts ... aren't Scotland just really the Ultimate in Northern England ?? ... same same ... *I will get so much killed for this .... But proud to piss off two teams at once*
Scotland is a totally different country, you norwegian idiot

I would be delighted if you could permanently replace Kevsul in Team MWB (Team Poker Champions Elect 2006). It would be fantastic to have the best poker player in your family playing for our team' date=' so say yes!;)[/quote'] Well, as the Midlands, Wales and Bristol is more er, um, ah, well, "geographically aligned" to Denmark than the North of England, I would have to support Mr. V's suggestion :loon:loon:loon You know it makes sense, Lars...If Carlsberg invented Poker teams, Team MWB would be THE team it would be so very proud of ! :ok:ok:ok

It would be fantastic to have the best poker player in your family' date=' PENE, playing for our team, BUT UNFORTUNATELY SHE IS WITH TEAM PINK. Will you take her place?? Say yes!;)[/quote'] Awwwwwwwwww, Mister V.... you are the nicest man... I would have loved to play for you guys... but the rest of the world needs me... ;)

I would be delighted if you could permanently replace Kevsul in Team MWB (Team Poker Champions Elect 2006). It would be fantastic to have the best poker player in your family playing for our team' date=' so say yes!;)[/quote'] Mister V. You are right, and I have tried to tell Pene for a long time that she sucks at poker, and is just a muppet player :lol :lol I would love to join your team, Pene says you are VERY nice people :)

Scotland is a totally different country' date=' you norwegian idiot[/quote'] Yeah it's a damn shame we had to give up Norway... parts of Sweden ... England ... Greenland ... the West Indies and Trankebar ... Now times are changing again... we are taking back our lost colonies (but only those that really mattered - so don't you worry in Southern Scotland or Northen England or whatever you call it .... we only want your money) :loon

Rednutt told me to report here that i'd like to play in a team but since are teams R full i'd like to be on the list of the subs
No disrespect mate but i seem to remember a few probs when you first arrived on the site and tbh have had no confirmation of you being invited by any Captains as yet, so I think the best i can say at the mo is say...Watch this space :ok

(It's Beeker BTW) Did an online test the other day. Which muppet are you most like?. The answer for me? swedishcheffigure21zf.jpg Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue, Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn børk! børk! børk!
Which is why we are so proud to have you playing for ROTW :ok

Re: team poker? Update. All Team Captains have been asked for their Final Team line ups (cos i'm demanding apparently :moon ) and any players available as subs will be listed here for no shows/unavailables. Please be aware that if not included in a TEAM Squad, it would be appreciated if Subs can be available to ALL teams.While I appreciate you may have certain leanings (NOT those kind of leanings :eyes ) towards certain Teams, the initial idea of Subs were to ensure ALL Teams could participate and it was first come, first served so to speak. If you're not aware, the next Games Tables are listed on a previous post, aong with Table Managers for this round. It would be helpful, when you al get a chance, to go into PRIMA and look under your "Manage my tables" in "MENU" and remove any oustanding Tables as we still have a few showing from the last round which may be confusing. PLEASE name all Tables so they include PL and the Table number, so they are easy to find...eg PLTABLE1morlspin This includes the Table number and the manager so the other 4 should find it easy enough (Incidently, the example above is the Table I will be winning next week) Good luck all. C.R.(Mostly being Demanding)