** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

team poker?

moFace

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: team poker? Only just read this thread now.... With MKOP having ended yesterday, I feel I'm going cold turkey and having read the whole thread from start to finish, I'd definately be interested. Have a rough idea of the prima network but would welcome any help/advice on this. Any referrals/bonuses/etc would be welcome too. As for location, that'd be Yorkshire so stick me in that pot or if its by general area, throw me in the North. Sorry for the such a late post but as I mentioned, with all the poker that's been going on of late, I've only just discovered it!

Re: team poker? Was watching poker on channel 5 last Wed and it was some team thing with x footballers, think it was :notworthy N.ireland :notworthy, Ireland, Scotland, England, Germany, Sweden. Last week was a wee torny between the players, next wed is england v germany, with the players teamed up with 2 pros. It was very hard to watch as jessie may called Alan Ball, Alan Bell and they tried to reference everything to football. Anyway just got me thinking bout this thread.:ok Any News :hope

Re: team poker?

NEWSFLASH!

This is now NEARLY complete :wall Here are the teams but below i will point out a couple of little hitches:

SCOTLAND/IRELAND eltrev(Captain) lemonjon bigmal76 laidbackbloke jolly67 georgej Rednutt DAC NORTH Morlspin(Captain) runadrum Dannycash masterplan rosco slick mick Taxmonkey Blades'r'going'up Elmcroft BDaveG Lombardo MIDLANDS/WALES/BRISTOL Valiant23(Captain) pocketlady Kevsul EnT2002 Blade Jaded Big Andy jeffster

slapdash pokerose LONDON/SOUTH GotaFancy(Captain) gazza moface pistonbroke Hodgey ubermonkey Heniek31 teaulc

chelskired

kevshat REST OF THE WORLD penelopeys(Captain) 6ooner ^newbie^ gazabroad uglycow daftpegasus spurman If ANYONE is not able to/does not want to enter this, that are named above, PLEASE let me know ASAP! As you can see, I have 11 in the NORTH team so i need 1 to offer to move please. Your choices are SCOTLAND/IRELAND or REST of the WORLD, First 1 that post's will get to move, rest stay in the NORTH. If no one offers to move I will make the decision (because i am an Egotistical megalomanic with World domination tendancies).:@ MWahahahahaha This still leaves us FOUR short, so if anyone reading this has NOT stepped forward, nows your chance. Or if anyone knows any one who hasnt posted on this yet, give 'em a shout....stevieflack,OODAN etc. Format will be 10 x 5 Seat STT's each round and all players will play 5 games over a period to be decided(Prob 5 weeks= 1 per week) and will NOT play anyone more than once. This means we will have 10 x tables going at once so "Rail Birding" will be easy.;) If a player cannot enter for any reason, Team Captains may nominate a Substitute who is NOT already in the Tournament to take their place but anyone who does act as a SUB can only do so ONCE for a team and once having done so will only be eligible to SUB for other teams in the following weeks(NO "Ringers" MORL!) If your team is short, NO points will be awarded. Players MUST be registered at the Table to qualify for points!! Points awarded will be as follows: 1st=10pts 2nd=9pts etc etc down to 10th= 1pt Each Table will have a Nominated person who will set up the table and PM the players on his/her table the Password no less than 30(THIRTY) minutes before the appointed Start time. If this person cannot do this, their Team Captain will be expected to assist. ALL! tables will be on the PRIMA network and will be $3.00+30 so there will be Cash to be won and I am in negotiation with a few sites to provide prizes which will be announced as we go along. (This will not affect the £1,000,000 First prize PAULROSS is putting up for the winning Team) I will give this ANOTHER 24 Hours to fill the remaining places and will announce the Dates tommorow night. If you have any preferences or probs with Days/Times please let me know :ok C.R.

Re: team poker? Errr..the Pro19 doesn't live here anymore...as for putting me in the RoW team, I don't have a problem with that, but your reason could be a little less arbritary ... unless, after all, you do think that the only reason women play poker is to gossip and keep eachother company (I do have bolt cutters and I'm not afraid to use them...:tongue2)

Re: team poker? If it helps and you need to move someone out of London/South since Mo is missed out, I also qualify for Scotland and for ROTW (Switzerland/Ireland) via grandparents! I don't mind jumping into bed with Captain Pene :D:tongue2 Hmmm, maybe I should rephrase that.......