** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Super Sunday

robilaruk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Super Sunday Ty ...... well chuffed to qualify and well chuffed to going on to winning it as well ........ looking forward to seeing it on TV next week!!! After last week, I said that the players in this were exceptionally bad (worse than normal for SO) - and despite the field size, if you took it seriously and played "properly", and didn't play the muppets at their own game, you had a great chance ......so I gave it more concentration and respect than normal, and you see the result - now I have a 1 in 110 chance of a WSOP seat ........ seriously PL'rs - you're all more than capable of a very good shot at this ........ treat it seriously and give it a go ...... it's worth it!!! 2 of us in now ....... lets get a few more ......

Re: Super Sunday

Ty ...... well chuffed to qualify and well chuffed to going on to winning it as well ........ looking forward to seeing it on TV next week!!! After last week, I said that the players in this were exceptionally bad (worse than normal for SO) - and despite the field size, if you took it seriously and played "properly", and didn't play the muppets at their own game, you had a great chance ......so I gave it more concentration and respect than normal, and you see the result - now I have a 1 in 110 chance of a WSOP seat ........ seriously PL'rs - you're all more than capable of a very good shot at this ........ treat it seriously and give it a go ...... it's worth it!!! 2 of us in now ....... lets get a few more ......
:clap gaf .im gutted 13th trips beaten by str8 i hope i dont see that again.the field last nite was appalling,you played the same as me by the sounds of it ,i agree totally ,im in next week and any other plers should be, coz there must have been 600 muppets in there

Re: Super Sunday

Blimey, just got an email from SO. Didn't realise they are recording it and then showing it the Poker Channel. What a laugh.
Congrats on qualifying mate :clap I forgot it was on telly last week and I missed me:eyes , Now i missed GaF last night as well :wall Will someone PLEASE bump this next Sunday so i remember to watch....TA :cheers

Re: Super Sunday nice 1 DAC:ok i watched last nites chelski it was not good viewing for me (showed my evil exit on the bubble)but telepe played great on the final table they folded when he bluffed and called everytime he had the nuts,you cant do better than that:notworthy dont worry gaf whatever happens im gonna get to that final:dude