** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super Sunday

robilaruk

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Super Sunday

Wish I could speak Hungarian, I'd like to know what 'Kurva eletbe' means
:lol I can tell you that its the same as in Polish "kurwa". Means fcuk :ok.Conclusion, he said "fcuking bolloks" or close enough. I raised half my stack with KK and some of those twats called me with 108 and caught 2 pair :eyes. GL to all left in.

Out in 94th :\ Wish I could speak Hungarian, I'd like to know what 'Kurva eletbe' means A hungarian used it when his pocket aces were beaten. :lol
I think (but I'm not certain) it means something along the lines of "lucky whore" Edit: Seeing what Heniek has posted I'll change my guess to "f****** whore" I think "eletbe" means "whore" not sure 'cos I've heard it said but never seen it written

Out in 94th :\ Wish I could speak Hungarian, I'd like to know what 'Kurva eletbe' means A hungarian used it when his pocket aces were beaten. :lol
Its an Hungarian insult that means 'May a d**k hit your mouth' Charming :unsure

Re: Super Sunday If you bully - then make it those in the top 10 - NOT those small stacks out of the top 10 - as they need to "gamble" at some point........ (and obviously - don't play against any stacks bigger than you unless you have the nuts!!!)

well done Elmcroft. unlucky jeffster i saw u were around chipleader at one point.
Yep, I was....Unfortunately, when I raised my AQ in late position, I completely missed the flop, and the turn and river ! After that, I basically got blinded out, and had to take a stand with 7 2 off suit...Made a pair of 2s, but that was easily beat by a pair of Kings :wall