Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

Chelskired and Heniek, the Maxim game we're in is a 30 seater:loon . And you haven't registered yet:spank . it's game #1148867, Maxim Grand Final, 27/06/06 14.00 ET.(8 PM):hope
Cant reg :@ F***ING had it with these twats :@ 1 e-mail a minute till its sorted to EVERY F***ING GP Mail address i got!!!!!!!!!!

Chelskired and Heniek, the Maxim game we're in is a 30 seater:loon . And you haven't registered yet:spank . it's game #1148867, Maxim Grand Final, 27/06/06 14.00 ET.(8 PM):hope
My friend , look at all my posts on this tread in last two pages. I have been trying to register for it for the last 4 days, many emails etc. :puke . What number are you talking about guys. If theres any one to ring please PM me.

still no sign of entry into the 100k gaf(or prize money from the league)tourney is not till sunday but just thought i would let you know
Ta m8 - Have a few other things I need to chat with Julian about - but no responses since the weekend - think/hope he is probably out of the office - will you give it till the end of the week? ta.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Have confirmation from Goalpoker that TAXMONKEY, DAVE488 and THE CROC (check user names are EXACT - including spaces!!!) will be in this Saturdays $100k :ok LESJOHNSON and 600NER will be emailed to be given the choice of which satellite they wish to play in :ok Thanks for sorting it out Goalpoker :ok

fenners.jpg

Fenners and Fishfilee Set to invade Vegas! Goalpoker players Fenners and Fishfilee are going to Vegas for the 2006 WSOP. After coming 1st and 2nd respectively in our ‘Champion of Champions’ WSOP Tournament, both players have won luxury $15,000 WSOP Main Event Packages. Fenners is York’s number 1 poker playing fireman and Fishfilee from Jyvaskyla in Finland will be joining the GP Team in Sin City as they go for world poker glory. Good luck guys!

Have confirmation from Goalpoker that TAXMONKEY, DAVE488 and THE CROC (check user names are EXACT - including spaces!!!) will be in this Saturdays $100k :ok all registered now.thanks gaf.......still no money from the league placings tho..............

• 4 months later...

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Final update Just received a letter from the insolvency company dealing with this. Basically the owe over 3 million pounds. They owe companies like SKY 132K Alan Shearer Testimonal £23.5K NUFC 385K RBS 37K So mine and fenners money is right down on the list! Oh well, i smell porridge on the horizon for one silly boy! No more said on this