** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it :D ive only played him once,took all his chips in the 4k sent him out just before the bubble,helped me to 2nd place,the short time i saw him playing i was quite impressed tho,but everyone is beatable if you get the cards.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it I hope that players who have already qualified for Ibiza are going to unregister for tonights games. Its not fair to play in these and potentialy knock out players who are trying to qualify and in my opinion you could be leaving yourself wide open to adverse attention :ok

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

also...any words from victoria or ted or julian regarding the flight time yet?
Yeah Victoria has told me the flight leaves from Aberdeen airport now at 6.30 am Saturday arriving back at Southampton airport at 1am Monday :D

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

looks like they ballsed up the maxim ibiza final game at the end of june too 600+ entered it.....that would mean there has been at least 120 qualifiers ( i reckon around 15 ) ....and top 4 go thru.....oh i love GP edit.....anyone who qualified to the final of this, have a look and see if your names there, i know 3 that arent
Is this the game showing for tomorrow(13/06) with 9 players??

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Hi Lads, Have you ever had trouble withdrawing moeny from goalpoker. Withdrew on 27th May paid for express delivery, this was refunded as money did not arrive. called last Friday advised cheque qould be here today Called today told cheque not been sent. Advised to open a NETELLER account to get the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe :wall :wall :wall

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Hi Joe, I withdrew most of money from Champions League tounament, they sent me some email about delivery being delayed because of bank holiday in america or something and refunded the $25 express delivery the same as you. Waited another week or more and then guess what? A cheque arrived in the post :D hadn't rung them or anything, but was about to! Don't know if this helps you or not joe, but they do seem to be a little slower paying the money out than they are taking it!!! Hope yours arrives soon mate. :ok