** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

Sounds like its the same prize as the Goalpoker / Punters Lounge League. 50 seat online final - top 2 win a $15,000 WSOP Main Event Package!!!
Yeah thats the one! Cant beleive i won after 90mins sleep in the 3 days....madness Good Luck all in the League too, 1 less to play against, (ill still be playing, just dont need the prize now)

Guest gazza271

well done Ronay! i make it 11 PL to be going now out of the 50 places available! come on croc.....u can do it!
top result Ronay :clap :clap :clap How many more chances left to qualify ??

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it hi there just new to this forum,but i noticed a lot of you play at goalpoker.was wondering if any of you has won the trip to ibiza.I won a freeroll a couple of months ago,but apart from an e-mail confirming that i had won,have had no other contact from them.anybody else had any problems?

hi there just new to this forum' date='but i noticed a lot of you play at goalpoker.was wondering if any of you has won the trip to ibiza.I won a freeroll a couple of months ago,but apart from an e-mail confirming that i had won,have had no other contact from them.anybody else had any problems?[/quote'] :welcometo the forum bash there are plenty of PL'ers going and dont worry about the non contact GP will be in touch when they have things sorted

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it ive had 2 recent e mails about trip so it might be a good idea to contact them this is the 2nd one Dear Goalpoker Winner

I hope you received your winning Ibiza trip confirmation email from Goalpoker. As it states, you and a friend are invited to join us for the World Cup Final in July, on the Goalpoker private beach in Ibiza. We will be traveling from London on the Goalpoker private plane, so all we need from you is a copy of you and your friend’s passport photo page along with a recent bill for proof of address – from each person. These need to be emailed to Goalpoker before 12th June. Contact me separately if you would like to post instead of email. I’m afraid that if we don’t hear from you with the details of both passengers, you will not be able to travel with us.

Can you also email us your mobile phone number so we can keep this in our files.

Thanks and looking forward to seeing you in July.

Admin @ Goalpoker

hi there just new to this forum' date='but i noticed a lot of you play at goalpoker.was wondering if any of you has won the trip to ibiza.I won a freeroll a couple of months ago,but apart from an e-mail confirming that i had won,have had no other contact from them.anybody else had any problems?[/quote'] Hi bash, sorry about the Ibiza silence. Drop me an email on [email protected] and we'll sort it out.

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it Have any of the Champs League finalists had their money yet? I know Fenners and Washman come on here. I had an email yesterday saying it would be in my account this morning and then was told it would be there in an hour at 6pm. still nothing