** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

Not going to ibiza, have too many other things on unfortunately. Have just checked my account, its there now. Are you playing in the 'Paris Survivors' tournament tomorrow night Dave?
I'm in Dave Big dave is just scared of the competition :lol

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it got home from nights to see my swollen account :nana :nana thanks GP unfortunatelly cant make the paris survivors tourney tonight either as nights again (which must make you fav now mcfc )but good luck to all involved

got home from nights to see my swollen account :nana :nana thanks GP unfortunatelly cant make the paris survivors tourney tonight either as nights again (which must make you fav now mcfc )but good luck to all involved
Fen you are funny :rollin Maybe we should arrange this for another night as the 3 best players are out now and Frazer and his sidekick are no match :)

I can't play either Dave - small matter of a live game with WSOP seat for winner :hope . Oh' date=' and I'm scared to play MCFC - but when I get as good as him... :rollin[/quote'] good luck tonight Wishy I think you you stand a good chance of taking this one down :hope give me some text updates (if you have got any credit that is:loon)

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it looks like they ballsed up the maxim ibiza final game at the end of june too 600+ entered it.....that would mean there has been at least 120 qualifiers ( i reckon around 15 ) ....and top 4 go thru.....oh i love GP edit.....anyone who qualified to the final of this, have a look and see if your names there, i know 3 that arent

looks like they ballsed up the maxim ibiza final game at the end of june too 600+ entered it.....that would mean there has been at least 120 qualifiers ( i reckon around 15 ) ....and top 4 go thru.....oh i love GP edit.....anyone who qualified to the final of this, have a look and see if your names there, i know 3 that arent
No sign of my name!! :cry It appears that all the names entered are those people that failed to qualify and all the qualifiers have been chucked out! :lol :lol :lol It wouldn't let me register either! One to keep an eye on! :hope TQM

I qualified for this on the 4th or 11th April' date=' seem to remember Chelskired going through as well. Can't see us listed.[/quote'] CORRECT!! WHERE THE F*** AM I??? I even sent a mail to tell them i qualified cos of there previous cock ups!!!!!!!!!! and NO!!!! I STILL cant F***ING log-in!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nana :nana :nana My name is there but i'm already going anyone want my chips let me no :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
"Chip Dumping" is against the rules of all poker sites!!!! Whilst I appreciate your sentiment (to "help" PL'rs), it cannot be tollerated!!! Please don't do it. It is against the rules and it is immoral!!!! Any PL members caught partaking in such an activity would be immediately banned from PL, and I hope dealt with appropriately by the site in question!!! Cheers mate :ok

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it on 6/6/6 there is a total gambler game which is free, and winner goes to ibiza also same day there is another maxim game called maxim ibiza final, where top 5 go to the grand final in 3 weeks for a place in ibiza dont miss these guys!

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it the rtr freeroll is a freeroll for members of a rake back site details are below, it dosent look like a forum from 1st inspection so hopefully i wont be breaking any rules by posting it, but it seems to have some pretty good offers with regards to rakeback for the higher stakes players http://www.raketherake.com/PokerGoal.html

the rtr freeroll is a freeroll for members of a rake back site details are below, it dosent look like a forum from 1st inspection so hopefully i wont be breaking any rules by posting it, but it seems to have some pretty good offers with regards to rakeback for the higher stakes players http://www.raketherake.com/PokerGoal.html
nice one morls :ok