Goal Poker and anything to do with it

morlspin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it an say wat * excuse me r u gonna congratulate me and inform me i actually am throu:eyes * cos someone said to me the other day that 5 ppl don't actually go throu its only the person that comes first but that ain't right i'm sure :unsure

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it :nana :nana hmmmmmmmmmmm depends if we win lol and if not probably canada or somewhere as expensive on my mums credit card lmao :nana :nana and ty never thought he wud ask then last monday he did:nana :nana :clap :clap :cheers

Re: Goal Poker and anything to do with it

:welcome to PL Sth1, and congratulations on your impending marriage:clap :clap :clap I think most of PL are on their way to Ibiza, there's got to be a chance coming up where anyone who registers gets through.
thx 6ooner hope so cos i wonna be doing lots of :puke on the beach:nana :nana

thx 6ooner hope so cos i wonna be doing lots of :puke on the beach:nana :nana
then there deffinetly won't be no beach wedding in ibiza u ain't :puke down my dress mister lol and if we don't win u lot will have to take us as ya +1 lmao cos ur all o so nice n all :rollin :rollin :rollin

get runa to pull his finger out mrs and book a seat with us!!
Errm.. why is runa needed Avon can do the job just as well. :ok Actually, please do Avon the thought of all the beered up blokes not to mention all the promised models is starting to sound a bit scary to me.

Errm.. why is runa needed Avon can do the job just as well. :ok Actually, please do Avon the thought of all the beered up blokes not to mention all the promised models is starting to sound a bit scary to me.
lmao, sorry Ronay dont tell avon she will spank me again! Also...what about the models etc....you in a bikini along side us all....mmmm

there are models? :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :lol

i see a few of u r registered for the maxim ibiza final on absolute poker. anyone know where i can get more info to play in this game?
hi all, my names......looks like a great forum......how u all doing.......nope...just a str8 password request basically:wall